Friday, January 19, 2018

Working on my Digital Art

Ahhh! Life has been so, so busy and I haven't gotten much time to work on much art. Well, this is what I actually accomplished. Let's see if I can do this in less than ten minutes!
So, I just about finished the coloring but I didn't have time to shade and add a background. Hopefully I can do that next week.

I also started a bird. 
So, I started a branch for a blue jay masterpiece. I was going to do a more detailed background but I'm going to add snow at the end so it'll look fine.
And I drew a very weird base. I sort of want to see how it turns out!

Well, have a good night! Have a great day and stay awesome!
-Transions

2 comments:

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!