Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Ummmm... Guys?

Heh heh...

I... can't... post today.

I was up late last night, so I slept for, like, half the day. (There's the start of the problem right there.)

THEN there was (home)school, and that actually took the whole rest of the day until supper, and it's after supper now, where I'm trying to do laundry and write a novel at the same time, and bedtime is in ten minutes!! 😨

My time management stinks like nobody's business, and for that I am very, very sorry.

Would it please be okay if I post tomorrow to make it up, Sarah?

Thank you, and I'm sorry! (I need a schedule! Gotta work on that.)


PEACE!
LOVE!
NINJAAAAAAAS!



(DXplorergirl)

1 comment:

  1. Hmm.. I think that would be fine, if its fine with Sharae? As long as you posted a few hours after she did so everybody has a chance to view her post!

    ReplyDelete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!