Tuesday, January 23, 2018

GO LIKE THESE MASTERPIECES!

HELLO


    And first off, I know this isn't a great post, but I've been a little stressed lately. So I'm gonna start being more organized this year and  make my schedule better. So I can plan original, creative, posts & stuff. Anyway, let's explain this post. Today I'm showing you some masterpieces that I found in jamaa that SERIOUSLY need more likes. Whether the artists aren't that popular, or the masterpieces are brand new, you should totally like these masterpieces. 

 The first one is by cheetahgirl2007! The lines are slightly sloppy, but the drawing and art style's amazing! 


Look at this!! Once again, only 7 likes. Thewillowdreamer deserves more, because look at the design and it's fabulous!


And I mean, come on, her artwork's amazing! WHAT. A COOL. CHARACTER!


WOAH! That looks like it was straight out of the movie, and the shading and shapes are ON POINT. 


OOOOOOH LOOK AT THIS ONE! This artist has amazing art, and I really wanted to include it. Their masterpieces were actually really popular, but still, it's really cool! 


L-LOOK! There's so much shading and detail in that, it must've taken them so long. It's only got 36 loves, and I see scribbles in the art gallery?! COME ON, AJHQ! NOTICE THESE AMAZING PIECES OF ARTWORK!


Aha, yesss. This one looks super cool, the eye looks like it's dripping paint or a strange liquid. The blending and color combo just pulls the whole thing together, and I love it. 


Last but not least, milkyelpery. This wild cat's just AWESOME. Look at the detail and shading, it's just so cool! I love it, and you should check this artist out as well! 

          Thanks for reading, and hopefully you'll check out these artists that you usually don't see in Jamaa. Peace, Love, Ninjassssssss ~ Cookies

3 comments:

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!