Saturday, January 13, 2018

CS Art WIP!

Hi guys!
So, this post will be kinda short, but I really wanted to share this art, so hopefully it'll still be enjoyable! :D

So, yesterday, on Chicken Smoothie (I think most everyone who reads and posts on this blog knows about it), someone gave me a beautiful dragon-dog (well, it's a dragon, but it's made with a dog base), and I LOVE it! So, I decided to try and draw it on AJ for fun! I'm not quite finished yet, but this is the reference I'm using:

And here's what I've got so far on the Masterpiece! :D


I just have to add the rest of the designs over its body, and color the background, and then I'll be done!

Anyways, what do you guys think of this? I feel pretty proud of this, actually- especially how the the head and wing shape turned out! :D
Hopefully I won't ruin it when I add the rest of the designs, XD!


Wow... this really IS a short post, XD!
But sadly, I've got to go now! Tell me what you guys think of this art in the comments, and remember to PARTY HARD, BE KIND, and JAM ON, guys!
P.S. A new chapter of Larry The Bunny will be posted on my blog soon! Sorry for the wait!


7 comments:

  1. OM SWIRL. THIS IS A PURE MASTERPIECE. AND NO, I DON’T MEAN THE ITEM. I MEAN THE ACTUAL WORD. XD

    HONESTLY AHHHHHHH THIS IS SO INSPIRING AND MAKES ME WANNA DRAW ALL MY FAV PETS TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :O

    I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AHH, THANK YOU SO SO MUCH LOST!!! I'M SUPER GLAD YOU LIKE IT!!
      Thanks for making my day with this commentttt! ;)

      Delete
    2. And ooh, you should do that! I'd love to see how you like to draw the CS pets! :D

      Delete
  2. Awesome!!!!! I kinda wanna start doing commissions on CS but I don’t know if I’ll have enough time

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOAH
    THIS IS
    AMAZING
    I LOVE IT SO MUCH SWIRLLLLLLLLL :OOOO

    Can I have a copy XDD I can't wait to see when its done! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh, tysm Sarah!!!

      And yes, of course you can have a copy! :D

      Delete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!