Monday, January 29, 2018

Signature Progressions!

Hello Jammers, Arctic here! How are you all doing?

Today I thought I'd go through the progression of my signatures (at the end of each post) over time from when I first started blogging to now! Let's do this!

Here we are: my very first signature from back when I had my very own blog, and when I first started posting on the Animal Jam Community. I thought this was extremely cool at the time- I made it on Microsoft Paint, haha! Looking back, it definitely wasn't the best quality - but it was a work in progress (much like my posts) and was fitting for the time. I believe I used this for many months before moving onto my next signature!


Here is what I believe to be my second signature (it gets a little fuzzy in transitions). Personally, this is one of my favourite signatures to date. I remember being very proud of this as it was a major step up from my first signature. This one was made using PicMonkey! I used this for many months as well, and was very proud of it (and I still am)!


This next one is my third signature, I believe! This is one of my least favourite out of all of them. This was also made with PicMonkey! I feel like the elements are pretty all over the place and didn't end up using it for long before creating another one!


Here's my fourth signature! It's worth noting that in all of these, I would sometimes revert back to using an older signature for a while. Anywho! As I wasn't too happy with the last signature, I ended up making this one soon after. I still couldn't find myself liking any signature completely (other than maybe the second one!) This was also made on PicMonkey and I used this for a couple months!


This was my fifth signature. I only used it for a couple weeks (maybe not even a full month) before switching back to one of the older ones. I liked this one, but I didn't really feel it was
"me". I also made this using PicMonkey and this (along with the one before it) was me experimenting with backgrounds!


Here's my sixth signature! This is probably my favourite signature of all time with the second one close behind! I really felt like this was a great signature- I loved the font, I loved the maple leaves, and as Pouncing Cleverfox was my main animal at the time this was a perfect signature! I made this one on PicMonkey as well, and used it for a very long time!


And finally, my latest signature- the seventh one! I'm still thinking of making a new signature for myself. As you can see, it can often take a lot of tries to be completely happy with a signature, and that's okay! This one was made on FireAlpaca and has my new main animal on it! I've used this for a couple months now. I don't honestly know how many more I'll make in the future- we'll see where it goes!


That's all for this week folks! See you around!









No signature at the end this time- tons in the post already!

2 comments:

  1. Your 2nd one is so pretty!! Definitely my favorite ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are cool, Arctic! Ive been blogging for almost 4 years and I’ve had like 10+ signaturesXD

    ReplyDelete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!