Thursday, January 25, 2018

Blogger Signature -- Violet86271!

Hello, Jammers!

Karalee here!



If you've read myother post on theAnimal Jam Friendship Community, you'll know that my laptop is having some serious health issues (gotta take it to the Geek Squad or somewhere soon), and the oneI borrowed to post on has a bit of a sticky space key -- as you can clearly see.



It's Night Two on my new nocturnal sleeping schedule, and I haveto say I'm much more optimistic about how it'll turn out tonight -- there are no creepy house-at-night noises right now, and I feel great! (If a bit peckish. I think I'll gomake some noodles. Be right back. *movescomputer to kitchen, sets a pot of water on to boil*)



Last week's post was "beta testing" of a signature for Violet86271, and her feedback was a request for more fluff on the Bunny-chibi, cartoonier letters/numbers, and vegetation drawn in the foreground. I did all of the above... then realized that the background rather clashed with the vegetation,despite the fact that I sourced the colors from the background itself!

Tofix this -- oops, wait, the water's boiling! *goes and drops in two cakes of fancy-pants quinoa-and-brown-rice ramen* *by the way that stuff's still pretty cheap in spite of itself, you can find it at Costco if you're interested*

*sits down again*

*looks back at the pot -- it's about to boil over* 😨 YEEEACK! *rushes to stove, turns it down* *waits a minute, drains and prepares*

*plops back down with a plate of buttered noodles* Alright! let's get back to the sentence in progress...

-- fix this problem, I created a background that I felt fit inbetter withthe jungle-y color scheme,and also saved a version with the official Animal Jam background. Here they are! 😃 Ihope you like them, Violet!

*takes first bite of noodles* Mmm.





Official background...

...and custom-made background!





Which do you prefer? Leaveyourvote in thecomments! (Wow, three words in a row stucktogether. That's a new one.)

*wolfs down more noodles* It's so great to be able to slurp them up and make icky noises trying to eat big bites of them 'cuz there's no one here to gross out! 😆 I feel so FREE! *makes mental note not totake GIGANTIC bites 'cuz there's also no one here to giveme the Heimlich if I choke*



Yikes! Half an hour 'til bedtime already! 😯 Gonna have to finish up now! Don't forget to leaveyour vote inthe comments, and if anyone else wants a signature, please tell me! (I'm all out of requests again!)



Bye guys! See you next week!

PEACE!
LOVE!
NINJAAAAAAAS!



(DXplorergirl)





*finishes noodles* *slurp* Mmmmmm! 😊


9 comments:

  1. You should draw people as stick figures XDD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. XDDDD Maybe! Who would I draw? What would they bedoing? Any ideas?

      (DXplorergirl)

      Delete
    2. Anyone who wanted to have one drawn for them?? And they would just be.. idk.. XDDD Standing there?

      Delete
  2. Oh no! D: I hope you can get your laptop fixed soon.

    Ironically mom likes the same exact kinda ramen noodles. XDDD Though we haven't been to Costco in a while :P

    Aww :o That is so cuteeeeeeee! Amazing job :D

    I think I like the one with the AJ background the best :D

    Remember, God made YOU!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, me too.

      Ooh, cool! :P Raaaameeeeennnnn... mmm.

      Aww, thanks! C:

      Yeah, it's grown on me a lot, too.

      (DXplorergirl)

      Delete
  3. hello... i have been snooping in my sister's tabs... OOPS dangit sis is gonna see this XD anyway the PC sis borrowed is the one i use alot it isnt technically MINE... but sis i never have any problems with the spacebar when did that happen sis?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *whips head around to indignantly stare at Cricket* Don't do that!

      And I don't know why it does it, it just -- HAPPENS! *waves hands at computer in a confused way*

      (DXplorergirl)

      Delete
  4. OH MY GOODNESS!! Those are AMAZING KARA. They both look good to me:)

    ReplyDelete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!