Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Scribble Art Challenge - With COOKIES! :D

 QUICK THING: 

      I'm trying to make a mega art gallery den, filled with several of my masterpieces, and many, many others. I'm collecting + making new art to be displayed there all the time! It'll have LOTS, AND LOTS, of masterpieces stuffed into a den XD It'll be like the actual art gallery, but it's changed daily, along with new decorations. Right now, it's decorated for a Friendship day theme! I'm accepting any donations if you'd like your art to be in there! Anyway, let's get onto the post. 

THE SCRIBBLE ART CHALLENGE! 

      Yes, yes, I'm doing a scribble art challenge. I just do a scribble, and try to turn it into something um.. decent. I made 3 scribble drawings, so let's see how they turned out! (Warning, this is NOT my best work lol)

SCRIBBLE #1

 This is my first scribble! I turned it into a bird that's flying around through the sky :3 

SCRIBBLE #2

 

Second scribble! I turned it into a... turtle peaking above the ocean (:

SCRIBBLE #3

          And finally, the third scribble. I made it into a hand that's picking up a needle and thread. Also, have you guys ever sewn before? IT'S SUPER ANNOYING WHEN YOU TRYING TO GET THE THREAD THROUGH THE NEEDLE!! 

        Thanks for tuning in with cookies, to the AJ. SCRIBBLE. ART. CHALLENGE! Hope you enjoyed and maybe laughed at these weird drawings, and maybe you can comment what YOU see when you look at these scribbles! Anyway, have a positive, cookie-ful, DAYY! PEACE... LOVE...

1 comment:

  1. Wow that’s really cool! I think I might try that challenge one day:) It’s Cool the things you turned them into.

    ReplyDelete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!