Tuesday, January 9, 2018

My First Post! :O

YAYYYY

It's my first post on here! I created this for celebrating it! 

See? My bunny icon? 1st post? Balloons..? Okay, whatever. So anyway, we gotta get to the post.

For my first post, I wanted to talk about my art style c: 
Let's use this (almost a year old :o) masterpiece as an example! 

Okay, I know it's not so good, but right now, shhhhh! Anway, you can see that it takes place in Mt. Shiveer, and has a bunny and a sheep. This seems like the masterpiece doesn't have much meaning, but let me explain.  AHEMMMMMM. 

Back when I was only playing AJ for a little while, like a fresh newb, I used to hang out with all my buddies and just go on adventures together. We'd roleplay, play games, just talk, it was amazing! One of the things we did was hang out in Mt. Shiveer. We'd first get hot cocoa, slide down the icy slide a million times, and then try and hop on the ice for it to break. Ah, the good ol days. So yeah, I usually like to base off my AJ masterpieces off of things I see in Animal Jam or DO in Animal Jam. And I made a masterpiece JUST TODAY that explains my art style even better. Ready?


BAM! Even better, I explained it in Bananananana stylee! 

And yeah, I love doing cartoon drawings. A little kawaii face on a banana never hurt anybody, right? 

Anyway, have a POSITIVE, FANTASTIC, COOKIE-FUL, - gasp - DAY!! 
~ Cookies 

6 comments:

  1. Welcome Cookie! I look forward to more of your posts ^.^

    That art is awesome :O (Better then what I do now XD)

    YAY A BANANAAAAAAAAAAAAA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome once again XD :O I LOVE KAWAII. KAWAII IS THE BEST AND CUTEST:D Awesome art:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice bunny, work more on the anatomy! It’s a tip! Not being rude❤️
    I love the cartoon eyessss! Kawaii

    ReplyDelete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!