Friday, January 12, 2018

Trying to Make a Piece of Digital Art

Hi, Guys! So, I think that one of my New Years resolution is to work on my digital art. I think that one way that I'm going to do this is to sketch out a piece of art, upload it into to art program, then trace over. I'm not sure if this will work out but I'm going to test it out and see how it goes!

Well, I have a box that I keep a lot of my art in. So, I just sort of chose a piece of art and uploaded it. Here it is!
Uh, it's a picture of my main look. I'm sorry, I really couldn't find anything better. I have something better planned for next time. By the way, 

The first thing I did was add a new layer and create the outline of her. 
And the next thing I did was start to color it.
That leaves me to color and shade it next week!

Well, have a great day! Keep making art and stay awesome!
-Transions

2 comments:

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!