Sunday, January 14, 2018

CS and AJ Art That Will Blow Your Mind Pt 1+Art Raffle!

Heyo Jammers! I'm posting early today becauseeeee
I have a cough
and like most of my family has a cough
So like all but 3 siblings and my dad stayed home from Church XD

Today I will be showcasing a few chicken smoothie drawings!
Warning: Don't think about small details they put in, it will give you a headache.

                                                        This person....   drew...
Chicken Smoothie's homescreen....... THAT WOULD HAVE TAKEN FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
I MEAN
SERIOUSLY
STUDY THIS ART
AAAAAHHHHHHHHH
(click here for a better view)

Ahem. To the next one!

Uhm
NO
NO
ITS NOT POSSIBLE
HOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
(And there is no possible way to load files into Chicken Paint)
*SCREAMS INTO PILLOW*
HOW
DOES
IT
HAVE
THAT
MUCH
DETAIL
That explains it.
THIS ART
IS JUST
PURELY
AMAZING!!!!!!!!
The new UR fox!
I love the style they did it in sooooo much :O 
This...
no words.
*SCREAMS INTO PILLOW*
I'm just going to uhmmm
*faints*
THIS HORSE IS SO AWESOME I COULD GO ON ABOUT IT FOR HOURS AND HOURS
I WISH THIS PERSON PLAYED AJ
THEN I COULD GET SOME OF THEIR ART!!!!!!!!
This puppy is SOOOO CUTE :O 
*looks at desciprtion*
THEY USE..
A MOUSE
*faints again*
RRRRWWWWWAHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
Ok

I CAN'T HANDLE THIS AWESOMENESS.
LET'S MOVE ON TO AJ.  
This adorable squirrel by Nimadoodle, the fur must have taken forever :o
 
This adorable floofy panda was made by my buddy, Sarahg7777! ISH SO COOT c:
This stunning BEAUTIFUL masterpiece by sillynoes6! That
must have taken FOREVER! 
I want it hehe

This amazing gray box masterpiece by Christmasfroggy!
Okay jk XD
GRAY BOX GLITCH GRRRRRR

Another masterpiece by sillynoes6! THIS KITTY IS SIMPLY ADORABLEEEEE!!!

Lastly, these FUZZY LIL DUCKS!!! By one of my favorite artists, Chloetehbanana! I WANT ITTT
Okay look at that water
and the ducks.
*SCREAMS*
 I like Chloe's style much more then I do Artymis's, she is probably a lot better then Artymis anyways, her style is just much more fun and pleasing to the eye!  

Comment Call:
What was YOUR favorite art piece?


And we shall be hosting another art raffle! 
To enter, all ya gotta do is:
Comment(Or JAG) a number between 1-100(Make sure nobody else has your number!)
Comment down your username, and animal name you want drawn!
Authors please email me whether or not you will be participating in drawing! 
If you don't win, please don't complain! There will be lots more raffle's in the future

 *waves*
Byeeeeeee!



Thank you so much Kara for the new siggy!!! I LOVE IT SO MUCH XD!



10 comments:

  1. Since I’m an author can I enter?

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAT ART IS AWESOME!!!! Is it me or is the drawing on CS smoother than AJ? I think AJ should upgrade their art system

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably,
      and yesssssss they shoulddddddd

      Delete
    2. NOOOO IF THEY UPGRADE THEN IT WILL BE ALL CONFUSING. And then I’d probably actually quit AJ. XD I’ve only been going on to draw. :P

      Delete
    3. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
      LOSTTTTTTTTTTTT
      NO QUITTINGGGGGGGGGGGGG

      Delete
    4. NO LOST. But if they upgrade it, its gotta be useful for kids so its not confusing. But think of it this way, you can have better brushes and stuff which is awesome!!

      Delete
    5. If they update it I might actually log on once in a while aha

      Delete
    6. They need a thinner brush
      and a color picker/eyedropper/Whateverpplcallem

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!