Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Blogger Signature -- Sarahkey8!

Hello, friends!

Karalee here! 😊



This is a blogger signature for Sarahkey8, which I have done before, but this one includes a chibi! I kept the general color scheme (derived from her main-look Bunny) because Sarah liked it on her first siggy, but included the anthropomorphic Bunny art of a previous post (seen below).



Hmmm. *thinks* Is it just me, or are these chibi signatures kind of like a scrapbook of previous art? They're made to revolve around images that already exist, but they're "revamped" and tied together with coordinating colors and artistic text. 😋

Enough about scrapbooks, here's the new siggy! I hope you like it, Sarah!







I'm using a different computer to make my post tonight than I usually do, and the artwork has suddenly taken on a distinctly blue tinge that was not there when I drew it on Procreate. Is this just an effect of the screen, or do you see the whole thing tinted blue as well?

A few last comments -- "Sarahkey8" was written using the Bamboo brush (or was it Sable? Oh dear, I can't remember), and the background was done using the Hessian brush. (And no, I haven't the foggiest idea why it's called Hessian. The only time I've ever heard that word used was to refer to the German troops who fought on the side of England during the Revolutionary War.)



Well, that's all for this week! I think my queue is empty of requests, so if you have requested something that I have accidentally failed to fulfill yet (heavy emphasis on accidentally! 😝), or have a new idea for my weekly art posts (I think I've already made a signature for every blogger who reads these posts, and then some), please comment them down below!

(And seriously, please tell me if the siggy looks blueish?)



Thank you! *waves* Bye!



PEACE!
LOVE!
NINJAAAAAAAS!



(DXplorergirl)

3 comments:

  1. THAT IS SO CUTE!!!!!!! And it’s reallu cheerful and fun, just like Sarah. ^.^

    And I don’t see a blue tinge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    I LOVE IT SO MUCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    THANK YOU SO MUCH KARA!!! :DDD I just love the expression on my bunny hehe THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Kara! On the AJFC I asked you about a maze runner picture awhile ago with a picture of all the main characters together perhaps with the maze runner on the top. Just wondering if that would be coming soon. Also could I have a signature with my bunny as a chibi and my username on it. With a coo, background and nature from AJ?

    ReplyDelete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!