Sunday, January 28, 2018

WIP Tiny Animation, Oh and More Warrior Cat Art

Hey Jammers!  Today's post is going to be a bit on the shorter side, sense most of the art that I have done this week is on another computer.. whoops!
But anyways, right now I'm working on a small animation! using Firealpaca which I got the idea from Sharae when I was looking at old posts and came across her animation post!
So rn I'm working on an animation of Lostfairy and TBS aka Newt from the Maze Runner Movies! aka my 2nd biggest crush but nobody will surpass Adam hahahaa 

I'm pretty happy with it rn.. Except the arms.....
oh yeah and the arms are going to get much longer 
I'll probably post the finished product next week! 
I also drewwwwwwww

Hollyleaf!!
I drew a scene from Hollyleafs Story with her and the fox cub (That moment is so cute om)
The fox should have been bigger..
I'm just proud of the shape of the fox... XDD   

Anyways, thats all for nowwwwwwwwww
I'LL SEE YOU NEXT SUNDAY UNLESS I GET SICK

4 comments:

  1. Great job, Sarah!

    I can't wait to see the animation when it's finished!

    That Hollyleaf and fox cub look so great! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooooh. I can’t wait to see the animation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAYYYYY, THE ANIMATION LOOKS AMAZING. ^.^ (hehe, I has seen the finished product already. CX)

    Awww! Love the art!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. *Folds arms* Mmm hmm, and Adam better stay on top. Or we're gonna have a problem missy.

    XDD, okay, jk on that (BUT ADAM IS THE BEST XD)!

    Anyways, WOAH Sarah, your art style is improving fast!! And I love that Hollyleaf drawing with the fox- such a cute scene!

    ReplyDelete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!