Friday, January 5, 2018

Redrawing Old Art!

Hi, Guys! So I was looking at some old art and I found that I loved to draw in this one style. So, I redrew the style in how I draw art today!

On a side note, I found out that I love popcorn and chocolate! I just about love anything with chocolate. I think that my favorite combination is chocolate chip pancakes! I'm sorry that I'm going off topic with chocolate but it's honestly on of the best foods in the world! (In my opinion anyway)

Well, this an art piece that I drew back in February, 2017:
This is a character named Oak that I made. She's an inventor and she created an invention that always her to travel to other worlds. All my characters had backstories.

So this is a new character I named Cinder that I drew a few days ago. I guess she doesn't have much of a backstory. I think the most noticeable differences are the body shape, and the fact that I changed the tail to be more pony-like.

Then, I decided that just to draw in that style wasn't enough so I actually redrew Oak quickly. 
I changed her hair clip to a little bow because I thought it was a bit cuter. I also pretty much completely changed the tail because I wasn't sure how to do the original.

Well, do you think I've improved alot? Stay awesome and have a great day!
-Transions

4 comments:

  1. That’s really cute! You have improved through the year! But the earlier drawings are really cute too!
    Reallycutebunnygirl from her phone

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you’ve improved quite a bit! Both drawings are awesome though:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have improved a lot Trans :D I still super love your old art though ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you guys! I think my new art is more manga influenced. :)

      Delete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!