Thursday, January 4, 2018

Oh Boy. Another Challenge by Violet.

Hello everyone! 
I am here today posting for Sharae since she was unable and needed a break for personal reasons. 
So here I am ready to post:)

Recently, I did a challenge on blog where I had to draw a picture with my eyes closed and without using my drawing tablet. So I thought I would do that today. 

I will be drawing 3 pictures like I did before.
 These pictures contain of,  a tree landscape, pie, and giraffe.

Let's check out how these turn out...
Here is the tree landscape.


Here is the pie picture.


Here is the giraffe picture.

As you can see they didn't turn out that good but I think the pie one is the best. 
Its very hard to draw with your eyes closed because you don't have sense of where your mouse is on the computer. You can try this if you want and be sure to let me know your results!!

Anyways, hope you enjoyed this fun little challenge!
I will see you guys soon the next time I fill in for someone!!

- Violet


No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!