Thursday, January 4, 2018

Blogger Signature -- Lostfairy!

Hello Jammers!

Here's the make-up post for yesterday, with a new and improved Blogger Siggy for Lostfairy! 😁

I hope you like it, Lost!






Somehow, I accidentally lost the original layer that had the "Lostfairy" text on it (however it is that you LOSE a whole layer of text! I mean, what??), but I was able to use a screenshot of the beta-version siggy to redraw it with nearly identical contours.

This signature features one large, fully-colored chibi, seen kneeling on a pink-flame spiral. Look! You can see her teeny gray shoe peeking out on the side! 😄



That's all I got for now, I'll see you next week! (And hopefully ON TIME!)

Goodbye!



PEACE!
LOVE!
NINJAAAAAAAAS!

3 comments:

  1. Oooh, Kara, this is AWESOMEEE!!! As always, hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! THANK YOU KARA!!!!!! I LOVE THIS!!!!!!!! :O

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's AWESOMEEEEEEEE as usual! :D The chibi is super cute :D :D

    ReplyDelete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!