Thursday, January 25, 2018

Drawing some kawaii food/drinks

Hey guys/jammers!
It is me Violet here once again filling in for Sharae since she is unable to post.
Since I haven't really done an actual drawing post on here with something I enjoy drawing I though to do it today. I was originally gonna do a realistic drawing but I changed my mind due to time. 
The drawings will probably be simple due to timing. But let's see how it goes/turns out!!

First I did a couple cherries:
I drew the base.

Then I coloured everything in and added the kawaii face.

Then I outlined the cherries and the leaves. Then added the word... Cherries.
I probably should have shaded them. But I think they are good like this. Though I might shade them in the future...


Next I did a banana...
Not just any banana....
A BOLD BANANA!!
This is the outline.

I then added a face and coloured in the banana. Also adding the words bold banana.

I then outlined the banana and added some shading.


Lastly, I drew some hot tea:

I drew the base of the cup.

Then I added the tea inside, then the face and the shading on the cup!

I saved all of these drawings so that when I become a member again I turn them into a masterpiece. Luckily I was able to do that with the cherries, which I may add shading to in the future but im not sure yet.

Overall, considering I didn't spend much time on these drawings I think they turned out pretty good, if I had spent more time I could have improved the eyes and added better shading. I mean kawaii is pretty simple but fun to draw. If you ask me I pretty much love anything thats kawaii, and drawing kawaiiXD


Which one is your favourite?


Well thats all for today!!
I will see you guys next time an author is unable to post and contacts me:)

CIAO...








4 comments:

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!