Saturday, January 6, 2018

Some Art From Across Jamaa (The "Posted-Super-Fast) Edition, haha!)

EEK!
So...
I'm posting this technically on SUNDAY.
And I apologize for that! I also accidentally missed my post last week, so.... uh, yeah. You can see I'm not exactly on top of everything at the moment.
But I don't want to miss my deadline AGAIN, so I'm doing this, no matter now late!
So let's do this! :D



 First off, a very colorful dragon! I actually love dragons, despite not having read Wings Of Fire or anything like that, so this Masterpiece is one I'd actually love to own! Everything on this is so detailed!! And OH MY GOODNESS, I LOVE THAT SKY!!! XD!
 I found this one a while back, when it only had 3 likes! I'm guessing it has a LOT more now, because it's so awesomeee, XD!
Anyways, my favorite part of this one would have to be the clouds, because... woah, those look so awesome! And the way they made the colors fade into each other around the moon... now THAT must've taken a while! Mauiwolf444 is a really awesome artist- I'm surprised I haven't heard much about them!
 Next up, an imaginative scene made by Electricflame01, who I've seen many pieces by!
Can you imagine how long everything in this bedroom must've taken to make?! Goodness, I wouldn't have this kind of patience at ALL, XD! But the detail makes it so much cooler!
And the way the fish are literally jumping out of the paper- now THAT'S cool!
 Now, it's kind of hard to make really-deatiled pixel art, but I think Sknowbelle did it in this one! This is a close-up of a cat, I believe, and it's honestly one of the coolest pixel art pieces I've seen! The glow around the eyes gives it a really cool effect!
 Haha, this one reminds me of Talloose! Look at the lil' parakeet, XD! Iciblue, your art is amazing, as always!
I love how this one isn't completely colored in! Looks like a main animal or OC of some sort, and it's drawn AWESOMELY!
Hmm... question, though- is Frog2000girl one of Chocolatefroggy's alternate usernames? Or is it just a similar one?
Goodness... I don't even remember how long ago I took this one! But oh well!
I love how fuzzy the tiger is on this one, and the color of the wings really stands out, too! And I think it's underwater, hence the bubbles by its head, so that's another cool touch! This is a very underrated artist!


WHEW! I made this fast, hehe!
Well, I suppose that's all I have for now! I was planning on showing some traditional art of my wizard that I've been working on, but I really don't feel like taking pictures and waiting for them to upload to Google Drive right now, so I'll show that in my next post, most likely!
So, until that post, remember to PARTY HARD, BE KIND, and JAM ON, and I'll hopefully see you all very soon! Sorry again for the late post!


4 comments:

  1. WOAH OKAY

    ALL OF THIS ART

    IS STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I really really really love the dragon one. XD ITS MY FAVORITE AND IT IS SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!! XD

    I love all of them, actually. XD And Swirl, you are an expert art finder.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YESSSS, SAME! IT'S AMAZING AND I WANT IT SO BAD XD!!

      And hehe, thanks Lost! I really don't know how I happen across such amazing pieces of art, XDD!

      Delete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!