Friday, January 26, 2018

Some Warrior Cats Fanart I Made

Hi, Guys! I finished my digital art! So, I now have a new profile picture!

I also wanted to show you a few sketches I've made of Warrior Cats. Right now I'm rereading the Power of Three and Omen of the Stars!
This one's from the fourth book of Vision of Shadows. It's of Twigpaw and Finpaw at the end. I was sort of experimenting with Twigpaw's hair. I think I'm going to change it but I'm not too sure.
This is of Jayfeather, Dovewing, and Lionblaze. I can't wait to color this. I think it'll look pretty cool.

Thanks so much for reading! Well, have a great day and stay awesome!
-Transions

9 comments:

  1. That looks awesome Trans! Keep it up! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks awesome Trans!! :D :D

    Honestly, I was super glad that Finpaw went with Twigpaw to Thunderclan, we cannot have more half clanssss XDD

    That looks awesome!! :D Jayfeather is my favorite of the three XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      I totally agree with you! And the quote is so sweet!

      Same. He's my favorite cat along with Ivypool (but I have to say, I like him a bit better)

      Delete
    2. Really? Jay's my least favourite of the three. He's just so arrogant, and not in a charming way like Yellowfang. My favourite is Hollyleaf.

      Delete
    3. I like the way he is grumpy XDD

      Delete
  3. Ohh Trans, all these pieces are so awesome!!

    And ahh, I love that scene!! Finpaw's so sweet, hehe!

    ReplyDelete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!