Thursday, January 18, 2018

6 Amazing Jammer Central Drawings

Hello again over here jammers, readers and friends! 
I am here today filling in for Sharae since she is unfortunately unable to post today:(
But I guess you get me instead!!
Mwuahahahahahahahahahaha:) (just a heads up youll be getting me next week too)

Anyways, Ja suggested to me to search around jamaa for seal masterpieces since I love seals and we can all agree, SEALS ARE AWESOME AND THE BEST! If ya don't agree, something is wrong with you XD Jk. 

Turns out I don't have enough time/want to spend a bunch of time searching for seal masterpieces so.. I will be looking through Jammer Central and finding AMAZING art there so let's take a look!
This one is very cute. It has quite a bit of details and the bunny and phantoms are soooo cute:)

These potted plants look very unique and have cool textures to them.

WOW. This is impressive and sooooo detailed. 
It look's super realistic.

This one is also very realistic and has a lot of details put it.

This one has a lot of details as well. I like how there is snow added which leaves it a nice touch.

Lastly, we have a cute otter with its baby.
There's so much air brush tool to it, its AMAZING and cute:)


I could have gone more in depth with those, but I have a post to make on my blog now and other things to do on the computer.
But before I go I am gonna ask...

Which drawing was your favourite?
What details do you think made it that way?
What is your favourite part about the drawing?


So yeah! I will see you guys next Thursday with another post unless things change and Sharae can post next week(she probably wont though).

See ya later:)

- Violet





1 comment:

  1. The bunny and phantom one..
    THAT IS SO CUTEEEE! I love the style of the swan one :D

    ReplyDelete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!