Sunday, November 12, 2017

Violet's 3 minute masterpiece challenge

Hey jammers!
Violet here:)
As most of you probably know, I have been chosen to be the guest author on this blog. So if any author can't post I will most likely be posting for them that day, if I can. I said a bit about myself before when I did the entry so I won't be saying much about myself but if you have any questions feel free to comment them down below! Anyways, today I am posting for Purple since she is unable to do her post today.

So today I decided to go to Artymis's den and find any art that I really like. Except I have giving myself 3 minutes to do so. Then I will post those masterpieces and maybe give a small description on why I like them. Like other authors on here have done in the past. 
I think I will call this... Violet's 3 minute masterpiece challenge.

Okay let's start now 3....



2......




1....

Okay so that didn't actually work as planned XD
But here is a masterpiece I found that I did actually enjoy:
(sorry if this has already been posted)
I don' think it has loaded properly, but I do like how realistic this dog looks.
Its also very cute. I honestly don't get how people can draw so realisticly on the computer.
MIND BLOWN! XD 
Forgot to mention this is by artymis her self.

Anyways so now I am going to try again except I will be going to a different jammer's den. I will be going to Nymphaeaalba. Who I am actually buddy's with:D

Okay time starts in....

3..........



2........




1.......



Okay, okay this one was much more successful! I think I got like um... 5+ pictures? Okie let's look at them shall we?

So the first one is from a jammer known as mcpokemon2
I love how realistic this looks. You can also kinda see a few different types of textures. Its also a very cool scene to have a drawn which is always cool!

This picture is from Starbeing.
I love the background to this picture. Its a nice setting that looks perfect with the main focus, the ducks. Did I also say that the ducks look realistic and very cute? This is also overall a very cute picture, which I wish I had.

This picture is from Tree frogs.
I love all the textures this jammer used. The animal which this jammer tried to draw is very cool I like how this is some shading to give it a cool effect. The background also looks very cool.

This picture is from bindipom.
I gotta say this is probably my favourite and I would love this as my own. In the wolve and women's hair there is a picture, which to me makes this picture 100 times better than if it didn't have that effect. It also has lots of colour and the pictures inside the hair, for example the clouds look very realistic and its very cool to have it look like that  in such a small part.

This is the last one I will be showing today. It is from Tomboycoolch13.
Although the face kinda creeps me out, the picture over all is really cool. It uses just grey, black and white. The main focal point is cool and really stands out. I also love all the different textures.

I hope you guys enjoyed these masterpieces!
It was fun to search through dens and only have 3 minutes. I think the results turned out pretty good though. 

Make sure to comment down below which one is your favourite and why!

Well thats all for today I guess.
See you guys next time, when it is my turn to post again:)
Have a good day!



4 comments:

  1. Aw that ducky one is so cute <3 <3 <3
    Awesome post! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The ducky is very cute indeed:)
      Thanks!!

      *ALSO ANYONE WHO IS AN AUTHOR CAN DO THIS CHALLENGE*
      Itd be cool to see other people do this

      Delete
  2. This is really neat!!

    OH OH OH I WANT THAT MASTERPIECE OF W.D. GASTER AKA THE GLITCHED CHARACTER FROM UNDERTALE!!!! :OOOOO (The one I’m fangirling about is the one you said had a creepy face)

    ReplyDelete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!