Saturday, November 4, 2017

Some AJ Graphics!

EEK!
I ALMOST FORGOT TO POST TODAY!!!

I got up at around 6:30 to go to my region choir rehearsal/concert, and that kinda threw off my entire day's schedule and all that!
It was super awesome though- everyone sounded so AWESOME together!
So yeah, other than the fact that I had to get up early (for me), and that they kept spelling my name wrong (XD), today's concert was actually really fun!


But let's just get on with the post, shall we?

So, lately, I've been obsessed with making graphics on Pixlr, as I'm sure a lot of you read on my blog! 
A lot of things in Animal Jam are very graphic-worthy, so I've been going around and making a few AJ graphics! I was originally going to post them on my blog, but I thought, "Hey, why not post them here?" After all, graphics ARE kinda art-related, in a way.
Don't question it! XD!
Anyways, here are some graphics for ya! Feel free to use them for whatever you want! You don't need to give me credit, but please don't claim them as your own, even though most of you would never do that!




 Had to leave the white inside the magic-y circles on this one, since deleting them would cause the eyes to be deleted as well.


 On this one, I cut the other turkey out, since, when I tried to remove the background, some of its face was removed as well, so that's why there's an odd notch in the tail feathers! I dunno- it might not bother you guys, but if it does, and you want to use this, I suggest putting this guy kinda peeking out from behind something, so the notch isn't visible!





The eyes of the tiger were considered part of the background, so those got cut out, and I really couldn't do anything about it- sorry! D:



Hope you guys like these! Like I said, feel free to use them for whatever you want! As always, remember to PARTY HARD, BE KIND, and JAM ON, and I'll see you all soon (maybe even at Gracie's party)!



**EDIT**
I dunno, tell me how these turn out- I just clicked on them, and they don't look as good as I'd hoped on that! May have to remake them!

2 comments:

  1. Amazing graphics, Swirl!!

    For places that would take out important parts of the actual picture you want to use as a graphic, I'd suggest on using the lasso tool! Basically, you create a circle or square around the patch you want to erase (make sure the dotted line ends meet) and then backspace. :D

    ReplyDelete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!