Friday, November 3, 2017

New guest author!

  Hey, Jammers!  Today's post is going to be pretty short, since I only have a little while to write it and I'm writing it rather late in the day (not as late as Kara likes to write but I have to be done with the computer at 8:30 tonight and it's 8:11 right now).

  So, last month I hosted a contest for a new guest author for the blog.  Violet86271 and Transions both entered, and the guest author that I chose is....



















  Violet!  She won't be posting as often as the other authors here, but she'll pop in with posts every now and then, whenever an author is unable to post.  Congrats, Vi!  I hope you like it here :)

  Soooo, yeah.  By the way, for the past few days I've felt not too inspired to draw.  But of course, I WANTED to draw something.  A couple of days ago, I just decided to doodle some random things from random photographs.  It was actually pretty fun, just letting loose for once- I tend to be a perfectionist with my art, wanting everything to be perfect and getting frustrated when I can't get a detail right.

  Doodling is a great cure for art block, so if you ever want to draw something but don't feel particularly inspired, pick up a pen and a sheet of paper and just doodle!  I must admit, I always feel terrified to draw using a pen because of its permanence, even when doing lineart. 


  Aaaaaand, yeah, it's now 8:22, so I must go so I can squeeze in a few more YouTube videos before I get off the computer for the night ;)  Have a wonderful day full of lemonade and YouTube!  Byeeee~




2 comments:

  1. Thanks for choosing me! I can't wait to do more posts on here, although it won't be as often as the others!

    ReplyDelete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!