Monday, November 6, 2017

Art From The Depths of Arctic's Computer!

Greetings Jammers, Arctic here!

Ah, the joy! My computer has been fixed - and I didn't lose any files at all! I'm so grateful for this, and I'm absolutely ecstatic that the issues were resolved so quickly!

As I haven't had a chance to make any new art lately, I thought I'd dig through my computer for old, and possibly unfinished, art files. This is also a celebration that my files weren't lost, haha!

First, I have a file titled "Elm". I'm assuming I had planned to draw my main animal (Elm Rainyraccoon)



Not bad! Though it looks like I hadn't started any of the main drawing yet, I like the interesting clover background thing that's going on!

Next, a file called "Earth Day".  I'm pretty sure I had planned to draw our planet in honour of Earth Day, but never ended up getting past making the galaxy background. I'm quite impressed though, I think I didn't do too bad of a job!


After that, I found a file called "Shades Comic". I probably planned to make a comic strip that had something to do with sunglasses. It probably would have ended in a pun too!


Hahaha, I love the small details on the book: "Harry Otter"!

Next, a file that I actually finished! This was my side of an art trade with someone on the AJA. Yikes... I thought it was phenomenal at the time, but really, I see a lot wrong with it now. Anatomy aside, it's just too airbrushed. This was from my phase where I thought everything should be airbrushed and regular pens were for the weak. I'm glad I've improved!


This next one is also a finished piece, titled EspiritoLivre. This was part of an art trade with one of the artists on the AJA that I have major respect for. She was so kind to have agreed to do an art trade with me! Most artists decline, and I can understand why. Looks like this piece was also from my major airbrush phase. Everything just feels so blurry, and the anatomy is off. I must admit, though, I do like the jawline of the wolf!


This next one... Yeah. Basically, I had drawn my raccoon waving a flag, and one of my buddies told me they kept imagining my raccoon clutching the leg of a freaked out businessman. And so, this image was born. I really don't know man!

That's all I'm gonna look at this week, I'm scared to see if there are any more images of my raccoon grabbing people haha!

That's all for this week, my friends. Sorry about how short this post was, and how I haven't had much interesting content lately. I promise to start working on more when I get the chance!

See you soon!

Beep beep, gotta go sleep!

4 comments:

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!