Monday, November 20, 2017

All Wrapped Up in Red!

Greetings Jammers, Arctic here! How are you all doing today?

This week has been pretty busy for me, but I still managed to complete two art pieces which I am very pleased about! Today, I'm heading off to another concert after school and I'm extremely excited!

So I haven't finished the piece that I showed you guys last week, but I did finish two others!

First, a red panda! Technically, this is more maroon. Maroon panda? Maroon? Macaroon? Macarons? What were we talking about? Oh right - the art! This is some art for my friend Wintermint of her new red panda! Seeing as I've never draw red pandas before, I'm quite happy with how it looks! The X eyes were kind of difficult for me, but I think I made it work!


Next, a festive-looking fox for my friend Sparkle! This fox gave me a lot of trouble - particularly on the legs and the candy cane socks as I've never drawn those before. I'd say it went quite well! I had a bit of a challenge figuring out how to do the pattern on the scarf, but it turned out how I wanted it to in the end! I'm also very happy with the eyes (which usually are my favourite parts of AJ-style art). Hmm, maybe that might interest you guys! Tell me in the comments below if you'd like me to do a tutorial on how to draw AJ-style eyes! I want to try and post content you all will enjoy, so let me know what you think and I'll do my best to deliver!


That's all I have for this week my friends. Again, let me know what you think about the AJ-eye tutorial thing!

Have a groovy day!

Beef burritos and Tex Mex what will Arctic post about next?

3 comments:

  1. THESE ARE ADORABLE! How do you make X EYES adorable? Wow.

    I was wondering: Do you do requests, or commissions (for non aj items, obviously)?

    Thanks! :P

    -Snowlondon

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOODNESS :O That is AMAZING!! :DD

    ReplyDelete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!