Sunday, November 26, 2017

AJ Artist Tag!

Hello there! Purple here.

I don't know if there's a tag like this out there already but I made a tag filled (not really filled, spoiler: there are only 5 questions but I'm as busy as a bee these days soooo) with AJ art-related questions.
Let's get right into the tag, shall we?
I'll be answering these questions myself and then I'll tag a few bloggers to do this tag at the end.

Ans1- My favorite animal to draw has to be a wolf. (wOw, much surprise, am I right? lol jk you all saw it coming) I know I draw way too many wolves but they're really fun to draw since I have everything memorized in my head. The wolves I draw are still very anatomically incorrect (wow, much English :clap clap:) but I'm working on them. XD Oh, and bunnies are fun to draw too! They're cute. :3

Ans2- Uh, ahh, foxes, eagles, snow leopards and basically every animal I haven't drawn at least 20 times before. I'm a slow learner. XD

Ans3- Umm, I don't have a lot of art pieces I'm ''really'' proud of (wow, that's sad) but I was really happy with how my recent drawing of Blooming turned out. I do know it has MANY things wrong with it but I just like how it looks and yea...

Ans4- I love drawing digitally! Drawing traditionally and on the AJ Art Studio is really frustrating to me. >.<

Ans5- For all artists, I'd say practice and don't give up but for ''AJ artists'' specifically, I'd say to try working on anatomy and trying different styles of drawing animals. 
--------------------------------------
Those were my answers! I tag:
Sarahkey8
Lostfairy
Canineclaw 
aaaand everyone who wants to do this tag! :P
----------------------------------------
Anyways, that's all for this post! I'll see you all once my exams are over. Goodbye!

2 comments:

  1. Yay!!!! Thank you so much for tagging me!!!! This will be a super fun tag to do! Purple, you’re so creative! :D

    ReplyDelete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!