Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Posts & Mini Contest

Hello DAWGGZ, Canine here back with another post! For today's post I was wondering what kind of  posts you guys were interested in, also what kind of art are you guys into; for example, traditional, pixel, realistic etc. ALSO my requests will be done very soon, I will post them next Tuesday. I willl also be working on the Blogger Manga, however the Manga needs a title, you can put your ideas in the comments and soon I willl put up a poll on G+ To decide what the name should be. Have a great Tuesday!
-Canine

1 comment:

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!