Monday, November 27, 2017

Mint Striped Delight!

Greetings Jammers, Arctic here! I hope you're all doing well!

If you remember, about two weeks ago, I posted some WIP art for my friend MintyMoon.




 I've finally completed it! Here's the finished result:


This was really difficult for me, but very worth it! Bone tails have never been my favourite thing to draw - they're just so oddly shaped! The biggest struggle, though, was on the eyes this time. Usually, they turn out to be my favourite part of the piece, but this time it took a lot of effort! I just couldn't seem to get the shading right.

My favourite part of this one if probably the mouth! Though small, it's definitely a defining part of any AJ art as it helps set the animal's mood!

Thats all for this post folks! See you next week!


2 comments:

  1. HOW DO U DRAW THAT GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD Again, looks like AJHQ drew it :o

    ReplyDelete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!