Thursday, November 16, 2017

Blogger Signature -- Graciepopstar91!

Helloooooooo, people! *waves* 😁

It's me, Karalee!



I'm just sitting at the computer at 12:41, eating gooey Brie cheese. Somewhat normal behavior, really. *shrug*



Here's a Blogger Signature, as requested the the lovely -- no wait, I always say that, it's true but the word is getting stale -- uhhhh -- *tries to think of a new complimentary adjective that isn't weird like 'effervescent'*

The... the amazing.... No, too common.

The wonderful.... No, I always say that, too!

The luminous.... no, that's definitely weird....

The vivid.... Uhhhh....

The refulgent.... (What the heck, thesaurus?? You're supposed to be helping!)



Oh, ferget it.



...Requested by the truly lovely GRACIEPOPSTAR91! *cue applause for featured blogger*



Here's her comment requesting a siggy!


...And here's the musical notes! (I know the curly one's called a treble clef, but beyond that, I have no idea what they actually mean. Come to think of it, I don't know what a treble clef means! o.O)


And here's her finished Blogger Signature, complete with a little chibi portrait from a previous blog post!


I played with shadows quite a lot, replicating layers and altering opacity and color to play with dimensions. I also used the brush called Burnt Tree for the background, while relying on Studio Pen and cut-and-paste images to compose the name and illustrations.

I have to say, I really like how this Blogger Signature turned out! Shadows are something I should play more with in the future! (Though now I'm wondering if I should have added shadow to the Raccoon Tails.... *wrinkles nose* Huh....)



It's 1:02, and that's all I got for now! I hope you enjoy using the new siggy, Gracie! 👋😊 *waves goodbye* See you later, guys!



PEACE!
LOVE!
NINJAAAAAAAS!



(DXplorergirl)

6 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH
    I LOVE IT!!!
    AHHH THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH :O I'M TOTALLY USING THIS SIGGY IN MY NEXT BLOG POST :D :D
    Which I guess would be today O.O
    Hopefully I have time O.O
    ANYWAYS
    THANK YOOOU SUUUU MUCCCCCH :D

    Remember, God made YOU!

    ReplyDelete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!