Saturday, November 18, 2017

Phantom Art From Across Jamaa!

Hey guys!
So today, I had absolutely no idea what to post about. I asked my sis what I should do, and she told me about a jammer, Flyace, who has an awesome den, which he calls a "Phantom farm". I went to check it out, and WOW! He's got an amazing phantom-themed art gallery den!

Flyace also has a bunch of phantom Masterpieces, so I took pictures of the ones that really stood out to me!

 First, an adorable little phantom in a bottle, made by the fabulous Nifkit! I love how smooth all the lines are- honestly, I don't think I'll ever learn to use the smearing tool like that, XD!
 I love how unique this one is- Bluenerio did an amazing job! This actually looks like a real newspaper! Everything about this looks amazing- I'd love to own this art someday!
 I must warn you... like, half of these are by Nifkit.
Sorry.
XD!
Anyways, I love how Nif made a different-colored phantom, something not many people do!
*GASP*
IT'S AN ALBINO PHANTOM! I SEE IT NOW!
Yes yes, I JUST figured that out. XD!
I especially love how they made the legs/tentacles of the phantom pipes instead!
 Let's face it- Nifkit is the master of phantom art. XD!
The the way the phantom stands out against the background, even though both are the same color, is really cool! And that phantom looks very menacing, hehe!
 Warriorstar did a great job with the value on this one- that phantom look almost 3D!
 THIS...
THIS IS DEFINITELY ONE OF MY DREAM MASTERPIECES!
I love how everything is perfectly outlined... and the purple aura... and the lightning... and...
AHH I LOVE IT!
Sorry, XD!
This is probably one of the most kawaii phantoms I've ever seen! Spiraluniverse is definitely an awesome artist! This one looks 3D-ish as well!
And finally, another one of my favorites, made by- yep, you guessed it, Nifkit!
JUST
LOOK
AT
THE
BACKGROUND.
Enough said. XD!



That's all the pictures! I guess I better get going! Until my next post on here, remember to PARTY HARD, CHECK OUT FLYACE'S DEN, and JAM ON! See ya soon! ;)


3 comments:

  1. Woah! That’ news paper one is really coooooooooool

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness me :o That news paper one is AMAZING!!!!

    EEE DAT PET PHANTOM ONE IS ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Those are AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!

    My personal favourite is the Phantom News, because, well, PHANTOM NEWS!

    -Snowlondon

    P.S. I adore Flyace's den!

    ReplyDelete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!