Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Blogger Signature -- 9catroseuniverse9!

Helloooooo, Jamaasians!

Karalee here! *waves* 😀



You know what time it is! ⏰

BLOGGER SIGNATURE TIIIIIIIME! 🎉 YAAAAAAY! 😆



Here's my request comment, submitted by 9catroseuniverse9! (Who I actually have never met, but I have a hunch I could have if I ever got on AJ anymore!! *sigh* Honestly, you guys are the only reason I still have anything to do with AJ at all since my membership ran out. "Come for the animals, stay for the friends...?")




Here's the request -- and some sweet compliments. *blush* Thank you, guysssssss! (And Swirl, since I believe I've already made you a different siggy earlier on, I'm afraid the one with the Wizard Hat will have to wait until I've filled out the other requests... I'm sorry!)


Here's 9catroseuniverse9! (And I just saw the new Mannequins. That might just be enough to tempt me back onto AJ!! O.O)


Emojis... you'll see why I need them.


And HERE IT IS! *beams* 😁

I went for a smooth, clipart-like style! (I think it was inspired by seeing a clipart picture of a rose I saw once... but when exactly has been lost to the mists of time and memory. T'was years ago, anyway.

The entire drawing was done in the brush called Studio Pen, and the rainbow of the :peace: emoji was taken directly from the pixellated image (and enlarged, minimized, trimmed, Gaussian-Blurred, and duplicated, with varying repetitions of all actions, to get it to the way it looks now).

The emojis are representations of the goodbye sequence she left in her comment, seemingly a variant of the ":peace: :hearts: :sneaky:" (AKA "Peace, Love, Ninjas!") farewell commonly used among AJ bloggers in-game. The gray spots in the background are a pattern carried over from her Tiger, and the roses... well, I guess that's pretty self-evident. 😝

I'm quite happy with how the buds and half-bloomed rose turned out, but not so much the full-blown roses -- they remind me more of poppies, really. I'll need to work on that.



Thanks for sticking around for another blog post! I hope you like it, 9catroseuniverse9!

PEACE!
LOVE!
NINJAAAAAAAS!



(DXplorergirl)

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely amazing!!!!!! As usual. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE IT! :peace:, :cats: :phantoms:! (9cat)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also it reminds me of a time i petted a rose. ok bye! (9cat) :peace:, ;cats: :phantoms:!

    ReplyDelete
  4. have you ever met catrose9 or cheetahrawr?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, another awesome siggy!

    And hey, that's just fine Kara! Do it whenever you want- no pressure! :D

    ReplyDelete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!