Saturday, November 11, 2017

More Animal Art From Across Jamaa!

Heyo guys! Hey, for once, I didn't almost forget to post! Yay, XD! 

Anyways, today, I'm gonna be showing some more animal Masterpieces others have made, since I don't really have any art I'm working on that's worth a full post! The only other piece I'm working on at the moment is a surprise!
So let's get on with the post!


 Awww, this Australian Shepherd is so cute!! I love how xXhomestuckXx kept the background simple- it makes the happy lil' dog stand out! If I could get this Masterpiece from this artist, I would!
 Ah, Ocean8froggy's art is ALWAYS amazing! This dragon was made entirely with the airbrush tool, and it looks so cool! Man, I can't even draw dragons traditionally, much less make them in an art program with a very limited selection of tools! XD!
 I believe this is a black-and-white picture of a fox! Varmint is an awesome artist- I love the fur detail! Dunno if the words are from a book or song, or if the fox is some sort of character, but it's amazing all the same!
 I loved this picture as soon as I saw it! This cat looks so peaceful, and the detail on the tree bark is amazing! Nymphaeaalba normally does a lot of fairytale/magical art pieces, so I'm glad to see her trying something a little different with this almost photo-looking art!
 I don't know why this Masterpiece has 63 likes (although I forgot when this was taken, so it might've changed by now), but it DEFINITELY deserves more than that! Just... HOW!? I can only imagine how long this must've taken! EPIC job, Thegoldstar!
Here's another fox, but a orange-furred one, made by Electricflame01 (am I the only one who LOVES their signature?)! The value, the background- everything about this picture is amazing! I love the fox's wide eyes, and its expression, XD!
And finally, one of my personal favorites! I'm sure a lot of you have seen it- it's by Retroactive, and it's gotten a LOT more likes than just 164 by now! I love peacocks, so if I could get my hands on a copy of this Masterpiece, I would be SO HAPPY! I love how Retro kept the bold, painted lines to outline the feathers, but then added those fuzzy, colorful tips!





Well, that's all I have for now, guys! I better get going! Until my next post, remember to PARTY HARD, BE CREATIVE, and JAM ON, and I'll see you next week, or maybe even sooner, if you catch me online! XD!





1 comment:

  1. Amazing arttt :o
    HOW COME
    GOOD DRAGON MPS
    ARE ALWAYS BY PPL WHO WANT SPIKES?!?!!?!?
    ALWAYS.
    XDD

    ReplyDelete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!