Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Blogger Signature-- Sarahkey8!

Hellooooooooo, Jamaasians of all ages!

Karalee here!



Tonight (yes, it's not past midnight yet) we've got a signature for the ever-wonderful Sarahkey8, requested in this comment here...






...and completed here!







Ta-daaaaaaaaa! *jazz hands* XD I hope you loaf it, Sarah!

I've got lots to say about this piece!

There are eight clovers each on the S and the 8, in reference to Sarahkey8, and the letters were drawn with semi-solid brushes like Acrylic! The colors of the letters was taken from Sarah's Clover Blanket -- seen here. 😉






And the background was taken from the color of her Rare Old Hood! The white "stitches" in the painting join the green corners to the pink-and-blue background, just like the hood.

Personally, I like the letters a lot, but feel like the background could use a bit more definition. The original idea was to have a smooth transition from blue to pink to green, but upon reflection it all seems rather flat.

I'm not too sure how to fix or improve upon it. Any ideas, guys? 😀 Please tell me in the comments!



If you'd like a Blogger Signature, please tell me in the comments as well!

(And don't be shy, please! If I can't find any find any participants, who knows what you'll end up reading next week! O.o)



That's all I got for now! Seeya 'round, guys! *waves*



PEACE!
LOVE!
NINJAAAAAAAS!



(DXplorergirl)

9 comments:

  1. Hi Your blogger signatures are so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodnesssssssssssssss :OOOOO I LOAF IT SO MUCH!! :DDD THANK YOU SO MUCH KARA! And actually, I really dooooooooo love the backround! THANK YOU SO MUCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH EEE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is STUNNING! I really love the background, so don't worry about it! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo! Could I have a blogger signature? Maybe with some music notes on it? That’d be cool :D

    Thank yoooou, Kara! :)

    Remember, God made YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want one! username: 9catroseuniverse9 ok bye! (9cat) :peace:, :cats:,:phantoms:!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kara, that's AWESOME! I honestly don't know how you do it!

    Could I maybe have one? With a wizard hat on the first S and some pawprints somewhere on it? You can make up the rest! :D
    Do Gracie's first, though- just do mine if you need something to do! I don't want to stress you out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. May I have a signature? I have no preference on how it is made.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Make meeeeeeee a blogger siggyyyyyyyyyy Karaleeeeeeeeeee XDDD
    Can ya make me a siggy please Kara? :D No pressure I see there are like 4 other people here who want a siggy also :P

    ReplyDelete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!