Tuesday, November 21, 2017

How to improve your art skills P2

Hola PUPPEROZZ, IT IS I, THE MAKER OF THD POST; CANINECLAW. I HAVE COME HERE WITH ANOTHER POST. I DECLARE THAT THIS POST BE PART TWO OF HOW TO IMPROVE YOUR ART SKILLS. ( that is the weirdest intro I have ever done. )
------
Take Requests:
As you most likely know I have many incompleted requests because I am too lazy to finish them, however taking requests is a amazing way to improve art! Or even just drawing something or someone again.

Expirement:
Try new art styles that you haven't tried before or just trying new mediums can help you become a better artist. For example here are two Speedpaints that I've made;
Yes I know the teeth look weird.
See the difference? Expirementing can result in this; two equally good Speedpaints with different styles. 

Anyway I have to end this post, Please Enjoy your Tuesday!
-K9


No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!