Friday, November 24, 2017

Let's Make Red Panda Pixel Art!

Hi, Guys! It's Transions today to show you how I made some red panda pixel art! Let's get into it!
So, I started out trying to make the white area in green but that was super confusing.
So I switched to a blue background.
It sort of looks like he has a crown.
I finished the head.
Let's just take a minute to appreciate my color palette.
I finished the outline for the body.
And I started working on the tail.
I finished coloring the body.
And I finished shading.
These are all my colors.

Well, if you want a copy just let me know and I'll get it to you as soon as possible! Have a great day!
-Transions

10 comments:

  1. Can I have a copy? my username is 9catroseuniverse9. (9cat) :peace: , :cats: , :phantoms: !

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG HOW DO YOU PIXEL ART THAT GOOOD?!?!?!?!?!? THAT IS AMAZING TRANSIONS!!

    May I have a copy please? :D
    I cannot get over how amazing that is I stink at shading and uhm doing pixel art XD!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure! I'm so glad that you like it!

      Delete
    2. @Sarah, you should just try to shade! Everyone's first attempts at shading isn't very good. But to me, that's what brings art to life. ;)

      Delete
  3. This is amazing! ^.^ I'd take a copy but... my inventory is full. DX

    I LOVE IT THOUGH!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Transions... THAT LOOKS AWESOME! Do you mind making me a copy too please?

    ReplyDelete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!