Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Blogger Signature -- Snowlondon!

Hello! Karalee here!



I guess this'll be a short post today.... *scratches head* I can't actually think of anything to say about this siggy, except it's made for the lovely Snowlondon! 😊






I designed the colors to match her patterns and clothes, and I gave the signature a kind of fluffy, pastel feel, like her Tutu-and-Tiara-wearing Owl has! 😁 The brushes used were Flame for the yellow lettering, lowered-opacity Acrylic for the shading behind the lettering, Stripes (or was it Streaks? I can't remember) for the bows and flowers, and a Charcoal brush for the background.

I hope you enjoy it, Snow! 😃






That's all for now! Please request a signature in the comments below if you'd like to see yourself featured here! 😉

(And seriously, I need more people to draw signatures for! Come here and let me draw signatures for yooooooouuuuuuuuu!! *chases bloggers around*)



Bye guys!

PEACE!
LOVE!
NINJAAAAAAAS!



(DXplorergirl)

6 comments:

  1. THAT IS AMAZING :o I love how you put those ribbions/flowers in:D
    Oo oo! Can you make me a signature Kara? XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure I can! :D Check back next week! :)

      (DXplorergirl)

      Delete
  2. OMG I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    THE COLOURS
    THE BOWS AND FLOWERS
    THE BEAUTIFUL WRITING

    THANKS YOU SO MUCHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I'm going to make another blog post just to use this! :D
    -Snowlondon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY!!
      I AM SO HAPPY
      WHEN I FIRST DREW IT I WAS UNHAPPY WITH IT BUT THEN IT GREW ON ME
      AND NOW I KNOW YOU LIKE IT AND I'M JUST YAAAAAAAAAY!!

      XDD

      Ooh! Ooh! *rushes to go see Snow's new post*

      (DXplorergirl)

      Delete
    2. I... don't see one. Oooooops. *blush emoji here* Too soon. I'll check back later.

      (DXplorergirl)

      Delete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!