Tuesday, November 14, 2017

How to improve your art skills P1

Hallo DER HUNDZZZ, Canine here back with another post! As you see from the title this ost is about improving your art skills. Anyway let's get on with the post!
-----
Doodle:
In class I LOVE to make little doodles or drawings and I keep 2 sketchbooks in my binder. Whenever I finish my work early I doodle. I can easily flip through my sketchbooks and see lots of improvement, it's amazing to see how much you've grown!

Watch Speedpaints:
Whevever I get the chance I watch Speedpainting videos because the give me more of an idea of what to draw instead of drawing something blindly. They also show techniques on what tools to use and how to use them. I personally love to watch BinOfTrash on YouTube. Bin also has tutorials.

Focus on What You Struggle on:
I personally struggle with drawing eyes and cartoony drawings, so that's what I draw instead of drawing realisim which is easier for me. We all have struggles and if we focus on improving them they will get better!

I hope my tips provide ideas for you to improve. Please have a wonderful Tuesday!

Note for Transions:
Could you email the Blogger outfit to me?
My email is hp9ajmv@gmail.com
-K9
-K9

1 comment:

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!