Saturday, August 5, 2017

Nature Art From Across Jamaa!

Hello everyone! It's me, Swirlshine, and I'm back once again! For those of you that don't know, I'll be your Saturday AJAC author from this point on! 

Now, in this post, I'll be doing what this blog is for: showcasing AJ art! I have a BUNCH (you have no idea how many) of pictures of art that I've been meaning to share for a while, and I was even thinking of making a side blog to post them on. But now, since I'm an author on this blog, there's no need for that!
Anyways, today, I'll be showing you all some landscape drawings that different jammers have made!

You Guys: Swirlll, just GET ON WITH THE POST!!!

Okay, okay, if you insist! :P



 First off, we have this beautiful piece by Treefrogs! As you can see, this person is an amazing artist! The flowers and vines are beautiful, and I love how she added the designs on the branches to make them look more wood-y. XD!
 This piece has always been one of my favorites! It's by Fruitsbasket11223, one of the more well-known artists in Jamaa. Honestly, everything about this art is amazing to me! I love the colors of the sky, and how the clouds were made, and the girl holding the violin is done very nicely as well! I wonder how long this took! :o
 This one, as you can see, is by Wolfs96173! This whole scene just looks so peaceful! I especially love the reflection of the sun on the water! The colors all fade into each other so nicely, making this art look almost like a picture! Great job, Wolfs!
 Ah, and here's some art of a cloudy sky over an ocean, made by none other than Artymis herself! My favorite part of this picture is how the shadows of the clouds show on the water. This whole picture really shows that Artymis really pays attention to detail!
 Floofyart did an amazing job on this rainforest landscape! The shadows, the leaves, the feathers on the birds- it's all so detailed! Floofy is another great AJ artist, and you should definitely check out his/her (yikes, sorry, I can't remember if they're a boy or a girl!) den if you want to see some epic Masterpieces!
 This whole Masterpiece, made by Bandswow3, was made with the airbrush tool! It must have taken a very long time, but I gotta say, the finished product was worth it, in my opinion! Once again, I love the reflection of the setting (or rising, hehe) sun on the water's surface!
 Woah! Just look at this forest! Makes me wanna go there myself! Honestly, I could never make art as detailed as this, so great job, Flamedragonx!
 Here we have a piece by Uhari, of some roses and a beautiful piece of land in the background! The dewdrops on the roses look almost real to me, and I love how the lines were smeared on the stream to give it a flow-y look!
 This one makes me feel like I'm in this place myself! The colors of the sunset are absolutely stunning, and the palm trees' leaves are very well done and detailed as well! Amazing work, Iciblue!
 This has got to be one of my favorite Masterpieces in the entire game! It's a scene from the Disney movie Moana; you can tell from the boat and the girl riding on it. Honestly, I wish I could ask Wolfs how long these Masterpieces take! This one... oh man, I couldn't finish something like that, even if I had a year to do it! XD!
And lastly, a beautiful rose by Flowolf! Once again, I love the dewdrops on the plants, and the petals of the rose are also incredibly detailed, in my opinion!





Well everyone, that's all I have for now! I hope you all enjoyed my first-ever real post on this blog! Until next Saturday, please remember to party hard, be creative, and jam on, and I'll see you around Jamaa! ;D





9 comments:

  1. These masterpieces are all so amazing..!

    I'm buddies with Floofyart (he's a boy btw), and all of his masterpieces are so great! I have one or two of his masterpieces as well.

    Anyways, great post (as always), swirl! Hope you have a great day/night/whatever time it is for you when I'm typing this or you see this XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? I love them all! :D

      Woah, cool (and XD okay, thanks for telling me so I can get it right in future posts!)! :D

      Thanks Craz! I was a bit nervous since this was my first ever post on here, but I'm very glad it went well and everyone liked it! :D
      And XD, it was day when I posted (for once, XD)!

      Delete
  2. Wooooaaaaahhh! That art is awesome ;'D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! They really make me want to improve my art, hehe!

      Delete
  3. Some people are honestly so amazing at art!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. Ooo :D I love how they did the vines and-fireflies i think they are? XD
    2. AWESOMEEEEE3
    3. Ahh! So pretty! I love the pink/purple sparkly lake :D
    4. Who doesn't like Artymis! (Cats nickname is Artymis tho :D)
    5. Floofy is a boy, i'm buddies with him :D
    6.HOW
    7. I love that masterpiece o,o how did they get all those greens, and still make it look like they aren't connected :O
    8. Those dewdrops.. Omigosh
    9. I have seen that mp lots of times! ITS AMAZING
    10. AND NO ONE KNOOOOOWSS HOW FAR IT GOOOOOESSSSSSSS SORRY COULDN"T REIST XDDD
    11. AWESOME INCREDIBLY DETAILED

    Awesome post as usual Swirl! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1. Yeah, those are fireflies, XD!
      2. XD
      3. So do I! :D
      4. XDD!
      5. Awww, everyone's buddies with Floofy but meeeee! XD!
      6. XD, same.
      7. I have no ideaaa, XD! Must have taken quite a while, though!
      8. Yessss!
      9. Yeah! Now I want to go somewhere like that, XD!
      10. XDDDDDDD!
      11. Artists seem to love roses, XD!

      Yay! Thank you, Sarah! :DD

      Delete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!