Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Blogger Portrait -- Transions!

*me and Mom, sitting at the table at 8pm*
Me: I think I'm gonna watch some Poldark tonight after all....*
Mom: Didn't you have something to do today?
Me: *thinkedy think think* in head: ...not going to the library, that's Tuesdays, not going grocery shopping, that's tomorrow... *thinka thinka think*

Me: *GASP* 😨



And therefore, A LATE POST.



*To answer the inevitable questions, Poldark is a really cool historical fiction TV show on Amazon Prime, and I hadn't planned on watching it tonight (and apparently still won't be watching it).



Welcome Jammers, back to another Wednesday Blogger Portrait with Karalee!

This week's featured blogger is Transions!


This is the Fox in question --


And this is the finished artwork! 😊


As you can see, Transions' Fox wears a DJ Headset, a Rare Spiked Collar, a Tutu, Elf Armor Bracelets and a Bone Tail. Her pattern is black fire, with purple for her base color and beige for her secondary.
The Bone Tail migrated its way to her feet, seeing as her human form hasn't got a tail. The Elf Armor Bracelets, having been displaced, shifted to her wrists. Her secondary color of beige was turned into leggings/tights under the Tutu, and her main color and pattern were transformed into a shirt with poofy sleeves and a wide V-shaped neckline.

The DJ Headset, the Tutu, and the Rare Spiked Collar all remained in their respective places on the body and in relatively their original state, with the addition of some small Fox ears to the DJ Headset.

I tried drawing a short ponytail, but I wasn't doing so great -- it looked kinda wonky. Thankfully, Transions said "usually" about the ponytail, so I went with what I could draw more gracefully.

Hope you enjoy, Transions! 😁



If you're viewing this post today and would like to be featured in a portrait, please comment down below with what you'd like the art to look like! (If you haven't sent in a submission already.)

To draw you, I'll need your....
A. Skintone
B. Hair color/length/style
C. Eye color (optional)
D. Name of the AJ animal you want to wear the outfit of! 😉

That's all for this week, see you again soon!

PEACE! LOVE! NINJAAAAAAAAAS!



(DXplorergirl)

12 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH!!!! YOUR SO TALENTED! THANK YOU SO MUCH! Ok, I'm sorry it's just this shocked me in the best possible way. Your so talented I'm like, crying right now. That's so creative how you made the bone tail into the feet. Just, thank you again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking at this, it made me realize just how clotheless Spiritlily is XD It just kinda makes me uncomfortable to see animals jam-packed (haha pun.. ill stop now) with clothing uncomfortably wrapped around their fur. Shoes are good, straps and belts are good, tail armor's.. Heavy but ok, but full on shirts, pants and human like features? Gives me tingles XD I guess I just think about what in game things feel. It's always been an thing of mine, feeling bad for the villain, saying sorry for no reason.. But I guess jammers can do what they enjoy! :) Have fun dressing your animal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I DO THAT TOO! :O :D

      The villain and the saying sorry thing, I mean. XD I don't really know what wearing clothes with fur on would feel like... closest thing I can imagine is wearing a hat. What do you think?

      (DXplorergirl)

      Delete
    2. To me it's like wearing clothes.. But loose, comfortable clothes. With fur on the inside. Then putting on a tight shirt. The loose clothes rub tightly against your skin and to me I'd do whatever I could to get out of it XD

      In summary, just wearing uncomfortable tight clothes with bendy hairs poking at you. (like that feeling when you put on a shirt and your hair gets in the shirt).

      Delete
  3. Super cool! I really like the style of the outfit in human form- totally something I'd wear (though perhaps I'd wear a regular skirt as opposed to a tutu).

    *I wish I could get a job so I could earn money to commission you to draw my OC and then make a t-shirt out of it that I could buy*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooooooh, that'd be CUTE!

      *I wish you could too but not JUST so you could buy my shirts also so that you could buy more cat-ear headbands* CX

      (DXplorergirl)

      Delete
  4. I love it so much! You did such a great job, Karalee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you, Sarah! :D I'm so glad you like it!

      (DXplorergirl)

      Delete
  6. To be drawn...
    Skintone: Not super light but not tan something in the middle?
    Hair Colour: Dark brown, not super dark brown but dark brown, the length is a few inches past the shoulder, and the style is straight with a bit of waves kinda
    Eye colour: Brown
    Animal's Outfit: I think I am going to go with my pig (there is only one pig)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your always so good at these Kara!

    ReplyDelete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!