Sunday, August 27, 2017

Megadiancie7's Wolf Portrait, And More Art!

Hey Jammers! How are you this Sunday afternoon? Tis a good day for art!


 I recently finished my portrait for Megadiancie7, who if you do not know, won the Art Raffle! Without further ado..

  

*makes it into a masterpiece*
Uhmmm *tries again*
*same result*
*restarts*
*same result* 
*switches to normal browser AJ*
*same result*
*restarts*
*same result*
*switches to new computer*
*Same result*
*does all above 2 times* 
Eeek! Sorry Mega! Might be delayed..   
*tries to do a different masterpiece that I made like a week ago* 
What does this mean? 
Is it happening to anybody else? 
 I guess I will say some stuff about it. 
.

The funnest part of it was probably the sword? The eyes? I don't know tbh XD  
Hardest part was the shape, of course.
I struggled a lot, at first I was going for a more realistic version of it, but I failed.
Miserably XD
 And then I just tried to get the shape right, and it went meh, I'm not proud of that back though, that's for sure!   
Anyways, hope you enjoy Mega! And again, I'm super sorry that I cant make it into a masterpiece rn! D: Hopefully later today, or tomorrow I can! 

Also, I thought you guys would like to see some of my recent art :) 
*If you would like to have a copy of one, just ask me! I will be glad to give you a copy of any that you would like! Make sure to comment down your username and which one!* *for the 3 piece masterpiece it costs only 1 RIM, doesn't matter which one! Or 1 gold brick XDD*
A unicorn 3 piece pixel masterpiece! Yes I did use a reference photo!  Do you think I would be able to do that by myself without a reference? XD 
CATZ WHO DOESN'T LOVE CATZ!?!? (This actually isn't that recent but oh well lol)
A turtle with a.. giant head... XDD

Hehehe, not the best, but what blogger wouldn't want this in their den? XD
But it might not get approved! 

 
Two girls, a bible, and a cross! 

 And here is just some awesome art I have come across! 


Look at this adorable tiger art by bailet! It looks so fluffy!!! SO FLUFFY!! XD

This awesome cartoon fish by the Winnedanimal! I love everything about it! It looks so neat! 
An adorable wolf! Made by Noxium! Shoutout to you Noxium! 


Another masterpiece by Noxium! Your art amazes me! 
An adorable red panda in a tree! Awesome job Princessdivaz! 
A really adorable Stich made by Ferret73! Idk why but I just love that flower XD 
This is honestly so pretty! I love it! :D Awesome job foxness

I believe this is from a series called Wings of Fire? It is an amazing dragon! If you don't know that I love dragons, you don't know me! I plan on reading the Wings Of Fire series in Fall! I especially love the eyes on this masterpiece ;) Made by my good friend, Lostfairy!


Made by Lostfairy's sister, Koolest! This girl is super cute :D! Awesome job Koolestkat!
Wow. This art. Is just. AWESOME! NO WORDS!  Awesome job Tatertot3000
AHHHHHH SO AWESOME :o IF YOU DONT KNOW THAT I LIKE HORSES YOU DONT KNOW MEEEEE! Awesome job Monarmoon! 

Look at this lil puppy made by Darknites!  Who doesn't wanna hug that? They did their signature so neat as well! XD!  

Anyways, that's all for now! Seeya later guys! :D 
Photo



20 comments:

  1. Wow, you did some amazing masterpeices! :O I also love the masterpieces by others, especially the DarkStalker one!
    (:
    ~ Iluvsnowdrop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :)

      Ikr? Jammers in Jamaa certainly are talented :D

      Delete
    2. Eeeeee, thank you, Snowdrop!!! ^.^

      Delete
  2. Ooh, nice art! A gold brick for the unicorn?

    Speaking of the unicorn, I'd like to give you some critique.

    The neck's a bit too thick, it should be a bit skinnier. The head's also too large, if it was just a little smaller it would be fine.

    Lovely piece overall.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (Oh and the masterpiece wasn't submitted doesn't mean anything, just ignore it)

      Delete
    2. Ok! I shall make a copy as soon as AJ allows me to make masterpieces,
      Ah, yes. now that I think of it, the neck is to thick, thanks for telling me!

      (Nomrally I do, it happens lots of times when I'm making masterpieces but the mp appears in my inventory, but in this case, it does not,)

      Delete
  3. Oh, one of my rims (you can choose which ones) for the tiger masterpiece? Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure! :D (right as soon as AJ allows me to make mps)

      Delete
    2. (Wait, you dont need to pay a RIM that was only for the 3 piece one XD)

      Delete
  4. Hmm, I've been having a bit of issues with masterpieces as well. I submitted three copies of a masterpiece for approval this morning, and none of them have been approved or disapproved, even though my friend made a masterpiece later in the day that was approved nearly instantly! I'm pretty sure masterpieces are approved first-come, first-serve order, so that's what confuses me the most.

    Anyways, all these masterpieces you found are absolutely amazing! I hope you get that issue figured out ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Strange, also my bday mp for Gracie hasn't approved even though I made it yesterday arghhh approving is so slow sometimes XD

      Ikr! And me to ;)

      Delete
  5. Oh my gosh, thank you for posting my Darkstalker art!!! ^.^ That means so much to be among all these amazing drawings. <3

    THANK YOUUUU, SARAH!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. BONUS NOTE: THANK YOU FOR LIKNG THE EYES! It took me FOREVER to get them right!!!! XD Thank youuuuuuu again. XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh! That is awesome! Mega will adore it! Can I have the blogger vs youtuber mp? My username is (obviously) Snowlondon.

    -Snowlondon

    ReplyDelete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!