Monday, August 21, 2017

Macaws are Flying Into Jamaa!

Hey Jammers, Arctic here! Hope you are all doing well this week!

For today's post, I thought I'd show you a new edit I made!

You guys: Edits, edits, edits, that's all you ever dooooo ~

Hear me out! I'm really proud of this one!

This time, I decided to tackle an animal - a macaw! This edit is my newest one yet, and I think it turned out quite well!

I tried VERY hard to get the AJ style right. I'm still not 100% there, but I feel like I've improved a lot! The art is definitely my favourite part of the edit, as I felt like I did it quite well!




I've always loved these colourful creatures, and wanted to try out making the full 3-part edit (playable, art, and jamaa journal update) so this was the perfect opportunity! Do they look convincing?

The in-game macaw was definitely the hardest to work with. The wings in particular caused me A LOT of trouble! However, I feel like it all turned out alright!

Would you like to see Macaws in Jamaa? Tell me what you think in the comments!

Sorry for a shorter post this week. I still have a lot going on right now that I have to deal with, heheh. I'll be back and better than ever soon though, just you wait!

See you next week!

Getting back on track soon!

21 comments:

  1. Wow, AMAZING edit! When I first saw this post,I thought that macaw was real! (;

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I first saw this, the two things I saw were the title and Jamaa Journal.. And I though this was an update blog of an update I somehow missed XD Seriously, it's so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You did such a great job! I thought this was real too

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY GOODNESS
    HOW
    HOW
    IM AT A LOST OF WORDS..
    WHEN I SAW- *turns off caps* When I saw the image in my blogroll, it was like, o.o there's a new update?

    Oh my goodness, what did it take to make all those edits?! Your editing is truly an amazing gift and talent o:

    Remember, God made YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's INCREDIBLE!! I misread the first part of the post and believed it was a real update!! :O :D That's epically amazing, Arctic!

    (DXplorergirl)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's super awesome, Arctic! Keep up with these and you could be hired as an actual AJHQ artist!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! And that would be amazing!

      - Arctic

      Delete
  7. I saw this in my dashboard and then got super excited that macaws came to animal jam for the solar eclipse but then I just realized it was just an awesome editXD

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOAH
    ARCTIC
    WOAH

    Okay okay, I'm recommending you to AJHQ. Seriously, it looks like AJ themselves made this! Amazing job- I thought it was areal update at first too, like Kara, XD!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hm seems like my comment didn't get published....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sorry- I've been a bit slack on moderating comments.

      Delete
  10. Oh my goodness THAT IS SO AWESOME ARCTIC! :o (What program do you use again XD?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!

      I used FireAlpaca for all my edits/art.

      - Arctic

      Delete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!