Friday, August 25, 2017

Art Raffle Winner

  I'm sorry, this post is really late and really short.  I'll have a longer post next week, I promise!  But anyways, you don't want to hear my excuses for being late, you want to know who the art raffle winner is and see the drawing for them!

  The winner is.....

d
r
u
m
r
o
l
l

s
o
u
n
d
s
.
.
.



MEGADIANCIE7!!!!


  Congrats, Mega!  Unfortunately, the reason this post is late is because I've been really busy today, so I didn't have much time to draw your prize (didn't want to make this post wait until midnight because 1- I don't want to keep you guys waiting, and 2- I'm not supposed to be using electronics at midnight XD).  Here's a sketch for now; I might work on something better later on when I have more time, but until then, I hope you enjoy what I was able to draw:


  Check throughout the week for the other authors' drawings for this art raffle; I know Sarah, Karalee, Sharae, and Canine all said they'd be joining in in drawing the art raffle winner.  I'll showcase all the drawings in a post when they're finished, too =)

  Anyways, it's pretty late for me and I'm reaaaaally tired, so I'll have to end the post here.  Until next time, I hope you have a fabulous night full of good dreams and random video game references (because I am a potato).




if you understood that video game reference, then virtual gold star for you


and no the reference is not about aparri fans


anyways bye




4 comments:

  1. OMG CONGRATS MEGA!!!!!!!!!!!! Since she's on vecay I'll let her know. :DDDDDDD The art is stunning!
    -Snowlondon

    ReplyDelete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!