Saturday, August 26, 2017

AJ Art From Across Jamaa!

HEYYYYYY EVERYONE! It's Saturday, and that means it's my turn to post some artwork! Whew, thank goodness the rain in my state hasn't been TOO bad yet! I was worried the power might go out before I had a chance to post! Hopefully, though, I'll get this up with no problems, so let's get a move on before I jinx it! XD!


I realize that I haven't really shown any cartoon art that jammers have made so far, so I'll be doing that today! Hope you enjoy! :D


 First, we have this piece, made by Thekingofstarfish! It may be simple, but I love the style of this art! I especially love how the Spring Elf Tail Armor was drawn! I believe this animal is an AJ lemur- I never see people draw those, so I'm very glad this person tried something different!
 Here's a raccoon, another animal rarely drawn on AJ, made by Polymercorgi! The lines in this picture are so smooth, even though they only used the paintbrush tool! This truly is an amazing Masterpiece- my favorite part would have to be the roses on the Flower Crown!
 This one has been one of my favorite Masterpieces ever since I saw it! I believe it was for an art commission, and it's made by Rainbowgirl1090870 (man, that's a lot of numbers)! Everything about this picture looks amazing! The lines are SOO SMOOTH, and I love the way the tail is curled! My favorite part of this picture would have to be the Rainbow Gauntlets- they look like they fit the fox's paws perfectly!
 Here's one by a rather well-known AJ artist, Anjulfire! Anjul does LOTS of art for other people, and this specific picture is for Mshkiki! I absolutely LOVE Anjulfire's style! The detail is stunning, and everything looks so straight and smooth! The shadows are also very nice- I especially love the shading on the Elf Tail Armor! Anjul also likes to add the person's pet in the picture, which is something a lot of other AJ artists don't do. As you can see, this Mshkiki's pet is a golden bunny, and it's holding a diamond under its lil' paw! And diamonds falling from the sky? A very creative touch!
 Here's an EPIC piece made by Techbroccoli, of someone's lemur avatar! I just gotta say... woah! Everything looks so smooth in this picture, and I like how this artist used a pose that AJHQ uses for lemurs sometimes! It's like AJHQ themselves drew this!
Here's a picture I found a long time ago, made by a jammer called Wolfen322! I love the adorable arctic wolves, but the background has got to be my favorite part of this art piece! As a person who normally doesn't work too long on backgrounds, I gotta say, this must have taken quite a while to do, but it definitely adds a nice touch!
 Here's another awesome Masterpiece of an arctic wolf, created by Iirenexx! The lines were smoothed to give the fur a "soft" look, which I absolutely love! The shading is also very natural as well! But the reflection of the sky in the wolf's eyes is what really makes this piece creative to me!
 This little fox (I believe it's an arctic fox with the fire pattern?) is so cute! It was made by Minecraft01161, and, as you can see, it seems to be for Rainbowgirl1090870, the artist who made the third Masterpiece I showed! The airbrush tool was obviously used a lot to create reflections and shadows, and it looks like it must have taken a while! My favorite detail is either the Flower Crown, or the rainbow-colored butterfly the fox is looking at!
This toucan in the snow was made by Pajaminal, and it's adorable! This artist also used the smear tool to create softer lines, and it really made the northern lights and the feathers on the toucan look a lot cooler! I also love the snowman- such a cute detail!
And finally, a black-and-red arctic wolf, created by Galaxykitty91! I've always liked this style of art, and how the shading stands out and makes it so much cooler! I love this character's expression, hehe!





Whew! That's the last of 'em! Guess I'd better be going now! Until next Saturday, remember to PARTY HARD, BE KIND, and JAM ON, everyone! Byeeeee!



3 comments:

  1. I WANT TO DRAW LIKE ANGUL FIRE SO BAD HER STYLE IS JUST ADORABLE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

    XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, arrttttttt! XD

    I LOVE ANJUL'S ART. A TON. Plus, she's an incredibly nice person too! I've talked to her a few times when I have gotten up the courage to follow her. XD

    All of these are amazing! You have a good eye, Swirl! ;)

    ReplyDelete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!