Saturday, August 12, 2017

Animal Art From Across Jamaa!

Me: Hello everyone!
You Guys: Um... who are you?
Me: ... Swirlshine.
You Guys: ...
You Guys: Why are you posting on here?
Me: Because I'm supposed to!
You Guys: Are you SURE?
Me: YES!
You Guys: Fine, fine.


XDD! 

Anyways, hello everyone! It's me, Swirlshine, back again with another art-filled post! I've been on AJ a long time today, going to 2 AJ birthday parties (happy birthday again Violet and Ja!), and I have limited time left on the computer. Because of that, I am going to have to write this post VERY quickly. VERY. QUICKLY.
XD! Hopefully, though, you'll still enjoy it! Just because I'm going fast doesn't mean I'll slack off! So let's get on with the post already! Today, we'll be looking at some fabulous pieces of animal art! :D


 Fisrt off, we have this adorable little fox, made by Linga! I just have to say, the DETAIL on this... WOAH! Everything in this picture looks so real, almost like a photograph!
An adorable mom and baby giraffe, made by the fabulous Treefrogs! I love the giraffes' poses, and the solid background, complete with some ferns, is a really great touch, since it makes this picture stand out even more!
 This cheetah, drawn by Cutebunny547, looks AWESOME! I love the detail on the fur, and the grassy background looks really awesome as well! And WOAH- I wonder how long it took to make all those little spots!
 Tweedie made this picture of a tiger cub peeking around a rock, and it's adorable! My favorite feature is the shadows on the rock, and I also love how precise those stripes look! Amazing work, Tweedie!
 This fox running through the snow is made by Snorky41017! I think my favorite part of the picture is the fox's face- it looks very realistic! Heh, if I tried to draw that, I'd end up looking like... um... something creepy-ish. I dunno. XD!
 Here's one more by Treefrogs, and it's of a little harp seal! The amazing thing about this picture is that it was made entirely with the airbrush tool! All those little dots must have taken forever to make, but it seems it was worth it, because this little seal is epic!
MUST.
HUG.
IT.
Finally, we have this raccoon peeking out of a tree, made by Spikethefrog! Spikethefrog also has a lot of other accounts, because he/she ( I would check, but, you know, gotta go fast! XD!) makes so many Masterpieces, and they're all amazing! The shading, the bark on the tree... everything here is so detailed! I hope that, one day, I'll own one of these Masterpieces made by Spike or one of his/her many other accounts! :D







Well everyone, that's it for today! I truly apologize if this post lacked something to you- I'm trying my hardest to be as fast as I can! Hopefully I won't be as rushed next Saturday, and that means you'll get a longer post! :D
Well, gotta go for now! Until my next post, please remember to PARTY HARD, BE KIND, and JAM ON! 






15 comments:

  1. I have read the post! XD HEHEHEHE

    AHHH THE SEAL IS SOOO CUTE!!! I WANNA HUG IT TOO!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those animals... THEY ARE SO REALISTIC:O

    ReplyDelete
  3. He/she is, in fact, just she, ans she goes by Froggy. ;) Mostly, she signs her pictures as Frog.

    (DXplorergirl)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *notices the typo as she hits Publish*

      Rrrrrrrrrgh. X(

      (DXplorergirl)

      Delete
    2. XD, okay, thanks! I thought so, and I remember checking once, but I didn't really have time to this time, XD!

      Delete
  4. Oh, those are all so amazing! ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  5. I noticed that all of the masterpieces on here were hyper-realistic depictions of animals. You know, there are really great cartoon-ish masterpieces around too! You should check some of them out, who knows? You might like them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I get what you're saying! I actually really love the cartoon style (mostly because that's my style, XD), and I will be featuring some of those Masterpieces very soon on their own post(s)! :D

      Delete
  6. Cool post, Swirl! These masterpieces are all so amazing- though I would enjoy seeing some more of your own masterpieces, because your art is amazing, too C:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you! Maybe I'll showcase my art next week! :)

      (Also, I just wanted to inform you that I'm not allowed on my email at the moment, just in case you sent me something and you wonder why I'm not replying, hehe! I'll tell you [or email you] when I'm using it again! :D)

      Delete
  7. That backround for the fox one is just-just-amazing :o


    AWWW THAT RACCOON IS ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I once almost got that cheetah one, want it soo badly!

    ReplyDelete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!