Tuesday, August 8, 2017

A Late Introduction --- CanineClaw

     Hello DAWGZZ! It is I the incredibly lazy artist known as Canine Here! I am so sorry for the late introduction and I promise to make it up somehow! Anywho let's get on with the introduction!
                                      -------------------------------------------

Okay so... I'm Canine, a typical normal human being living on earth with most likely below average special traits or talents. -or at least I think- Anywho Here are some facts about Me.

- My favorite Genres of music are Metal, Vocaloid and Rock.
- I spend most of my time sketching out drawings of moi SENPAI or Vocaloid\UTAUs.
- My favorite part of AJ involves the adventures.
- I sometimes get so embarrassed with my art to the point where don't post it on Google+ or DA
- My favorite colors are purple and yellow.
- I am very sensitive to sounds and smells.
- Most of my art is Anime inspired.
- I spend hours a day making gifs

Here are some examples of my art, feel free to ask for a pixelated gif of your animal or a drawing, realistic or not.


This is my senpai's main animal :-)





This is Crazcatlover's polar bear.


This is a ref sheet of a friend of mine. 




Thank you so much for reading this post! ( Art below is NOT mine. )




4 comments:

  1. Your art is AWESOME Canine! :D Awesome post!!

    How do you make a gif... XDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always thought your art was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah.. your art is soo good XD

    ReplyDelete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!