Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Blogger Portrait -- Sharae16!

Greetings, Jammers!

Karalee here, back with my second-ever AJAC post!



If you're a regular reader of the AJFC (Animal Jam Friendship Community), you might know that I have a habit of drawing portraits of fellow bloggers, and making it the main (if not the only 😝) theme of my Tuesday posts there.

I was so surprised and excited to meet Sharae16 here on the AJAC, and look forward immensely to having her as a fellow blogger!


Sharae's main look, which you can see on her introductory post here, wears a Head Flower and a Mira Feather Pendant. This was interesting to work with, because a humanized avatar needs clothes. Therefore, I did a bit of transformation (I hope you don't mind, Sharae!), and the avatar here wears a dress inspired by Sharae16's green-and-yellow pendant!

(You can see the Head Flower hasn't much changed.)

Ordinarily, I am able to ask in advance the blogger to be featured the color of their eyes, the color/length/style of their hair, and their skintone. However, I wasn't able to do that this week, and so you behold my first-ever anthropomorphic Fox drawing!



That's all for this week! If I haven't drawn you in a Blogger Portrait yet, or if you would like to express interest in being drawn again, please comment below with these four subjects!

A. Your skintone,
B. Your hair color, length, and style,
C. Your eye color (optional),
D. The AJ avatar with the outfit you would like to be drawn wearing!

Thank you, and I'll see you next week!

PEACE, LOVE, NINJAS!



(DXplorergirl)

12 comments:

  1. Could you make a blogger portrait of me?
    My skintone is really light.
    My hair is shoulder length, it's brown fading into blond, and it's usually in a ponytail
    My eye color green.
    The AJ avatar is the purple fox
    Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muchas gracias, Transions! ;) You're slated for next week!

      (DXplorergirl)

      Delete
  2. OH. MY. GOSH.

    THANK YOU SOO MUCH!!??

    I DIDN'T.. I CAN'T.. WHAT OH MY GOSH MY... IM.. AHH THANK YOU! ILYSM! KARA!

    It looks amazing! :oooo The background, the flower, the clothing.. PERFECT! I'M GONNA GO HUG MY KNEES IN JITTERY EXCITEMENT OM TYSM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. C: C: C: I AM SO SO HAPPY YOU LIKE IIIIITTTT CX

      (DXplorergirl)

      Delete
  3. Omg that is awesome :o

    Can you do me if you have time c:

    skintone: white
    Hair style:a few inches past my shoulders, in a black ponytail,
    aj avatar, snowflake strongclaws


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *gasp* Snowflake Strongclaws
      The Bunny
      A hood
      Not Ice Armor
      *hugz Sarah* THANK YYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUU

      (DXplorergirl)

      Delete
  4. Hi karalee my aj user is blindbag.
    My skin tone is a light baige. My hair is long (just flat) and the colour of my hair is a really dark brown.
    My eye color is also dark brown.
    And I wanna be seen wearing
    White and yellow head flower, pink and red worn spike, rim sword (if not, black sword), diamond encrusted gauntlets, diamond encrusted tail armor. (I forgot the name of item)
    And ty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! C: I'm finding so many more amazing bloggers to draw!

      (DXplorergirl)

      Delete
  5. Hello, Karalee!
    Drawing Blogger Portraits is a great idea! Now I was wondering if you could do one of me?
    My skin tone is very pale and light.
    My hair color is platinum blonde. I usually keep it down, and it's a couple inches past my shoulders.
    My Animal Jam avatar is a dark- grey otter with same color arm cuffs, a white bone tail, white gazelle horns, and a black- ish grey-ish crossbow.
    Hopefully that'l give you an idea of what my animal looks like.
    ( Nice art by the way!)
    (:
    ~ Iluvsnowdrop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :D I look forward to drawing you!

      (DXplorergirl)

      Delete
  6. Heyo Kara! That art is AWESOME!!!

    I was wondering if I could be drawn again. I know I have already been drawn, but there was a mixup with my look, which was entirely my fault. Since you have already drawn me once (amazingly, at that!), I am fine with being low priority. :D

    Skintone: Fair
    Hair stuff: Shoulder length, dark blonde, strait
    Eye colour: Dark green
    Aj avatar: My main look is a pink owl with the tiara and a purple tutu. You can find a ref sheet here:

    https://animaljammegasnow.files.wordpress.com/2017/08/ref-sheet-1.jpg


    Thanks!!!!!

    -Snowlondon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Also, I was wondering if you could draw Mega.
    Her skintone is light
    She has short dark blonde hair
    Her eyes are greyish blue
    Her main look is a pink wolf with yellow moons. She is wearing a butterfly hairclip and half of a heart necklace.

    -Snowlondon

    ReplyDelete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!