Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Art Styles

Hello DAWGZZ Canine here! ( who else would be here? ) This is pretty awkward. Let's get on with the post!
-------------------------------------------------

Credit to ShardFrost AJ

With her style she uses a lot of semi-relastic details. She also uses purple and yellow for shading pretty often. In fact, many people in the blogger community have defined styles as well!






Look Familiar? This art belongs to PurpleStarClub
Purple is really good at drawing hands and using simple details to put the peice together. 







Look familiar? Karalee is really good with Lineart and uses thinker lines often. This art belongs to 


-K9


4 comments:

  1. Cool post, Canine! Wow, I wonder how long it takes Shardfrost to draw all those fur details! It takes forever for me to draw for, and I use a tool in my drawing program to draw fur relatively easily (though still time-consumingly)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does take a while before she does submit it to my blog.

      Delete
  2. Cool post, Canine! I love Karalee's lineart. Shardfrost's art looks really cool. :D

    Thanks for including my drawings! Hehe, they're kinda cringey for me now because of the anatomy but I'm working on it. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anatomy is hard but I'm sure you can get the hang of it!

      Delete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!