Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Canine Claw can't post today...

... so I will instead!  It seems that Canine Claw, our Tuesday author, is unable to post today, but hopefully she will be able to post soon.  Canine Claw is an incredible artist and I hope that she will be able to post soon and be an author here on the AJAC!

In the meanwhile, here's one of Canine's recent drawings- I love it so much!


  It's of our good friend, Ja983!  I look forward to working with Canine in the future on this blog. 

  By the way, I know the posts lately haven't exactly been about art and art tips as promised.  Every author has been writing introduction posts, so that you readers can get to know us better.  These introductions are just for each authors' first post, so in a week the posts will be the Animal Jam art you're looking for (although most authors are sharing their art in their introduction posts). 

  I was also thinking that perhaps us authors of the AJAC could do some kind of art raffle thing here, so tell me what you think (this goes to my fellow authors as well).  The idea is, every week, a blog commenter would be randomly chosen and their Animal Jam avatar drawn by one or more artists here (if an author doesn't want to participate in the raffle any given week, they won't need to).  I feel like it'd be a lot of fun, and there could be fashion contests as well, and the winners from those contests would be drawn!
   Comment call- let me know what you think of this idea! 

  Anywhom, that's all for today.  Have a fabulous day full of rainbows and lollipops and hopefully Canine will be able to post next Tuesday!



7 comments:

  1. CANINE CLAW IS AN AMAZING ARTIST! :D


    Oooh! Sounds like an awesome idea Cat! :D I have been wanted to draw more AJ avatars, (Even tho my last one didn't go so well XD) I am for the idea :D :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ikr?

      Yeah, it seems like it'd be fun. And hey, practice makes perfect!

      Delete
  2. WOAH THAT'S AWESOME CANINE! :O


    Oooh! That sounds cool!!! I'd love to participate in something like that! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. That art is AWESOME. That giveaway sounds cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, Canine did a good job. I hope that she will be able to post soon!

      Hopefully all the authors like the idea as well :)

      Delete
  4. I'm rooting for it! It could be great practice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool idea, Cat! I really like it! Count me in. :D

    Ooh and that's an awesome drawing! Canine is such a good artist. ^.^

    ReplyDelete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!