Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Art Block

Hello DAWGZZ, Canine here ( who else would be here? ) Back with another cringeworthy post! Today I'm going to list some things you can draw while dealing with art block. Art block is pretty hard to deal with but with these ideas I'm sure you can make some of your own!

- Your character running
- Your character in a diffrent style ( such as anime )
- Your character sitting
- Your character as a fidget spinner
- Your character drawing
- An opposite version of your character
- Your character ice skating
- Your character playing piano
- Your character drawing you
- You drawing your character
- Aparri
- You and a friend
- Your character in a gif
- You and your character
- A new OC

Those are just some random ideas. Speaking of random ideas... I want to make a JH related manga thingy. Would any of you be interested in being in the manga? If so just let me know in the comments below.

-K9
 ( Art by swirl, ALSO the art I post as my "signature" is never drawn by me. )

10 comments:

  1. This is so creative! I would love to be in the manga thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! I actually don't normally do running poses! Maybe I'll practice doing that tomorrow!
    ("Your character as a fidget spinner" XDDDD!)

    A JH-related manga? Count me in! :D

    *Notices the signature-thingy*
    Ah, I SO wish I could go back in time and make that art better, XD!
    I GUESS it looks okay, but I can honestly draw wolves a lot better now, in my opinion. XD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it weird that I've done all of these before? XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. But what if you don't have a character to draw?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can make an OC. There are plenty of YouTube videos on making OCs.

      Delete
  5. Those are some really great tips for overcoming art block- I'll have to try them someday!

    I'd love to help you out with your JH manga; if you need someone to help out with the plot or with sketches, count me in!

    ReplyDelete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!