Sunday, December 17, 2017

Wings of Sky and AJ Artist Tag!

Hey Jammers! Sarahkey8 here back with another post! Now I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry for forgetting to post D:  I think those few days were when a few people forgot to post though.. XD
 Anyways, today I bring you a piece of art, and a tag!
 
First of all, Queen Scarlet of the Skywings  from The Wings of Fire series!  
I'm actually pretty happy with this, the wing looks pretty good, the eye looks pretty good, I like how the wings turned out, except for the fact that I started it to much to the right, its tail is super skinny, and its back is super.. squished? Yeah, also the talons look out of place...
But again, it's a dragon, and turned out way better then I expect it to! (The reason why she doesn't look all murderous like she normally is, is because she is.. a baby on this? XDD)


1. Hmm... Idk XD Wolf? Bunny? Those are like the only two I have ever draw XD XD
2. uhmmmmmmmmmm like, everything.
3. This XD
4.  I really do not know because I have been starting to draw traditionally more, but the AJ art studio over digitally
5. Pra- Okay, everybody knows that, probably draw what you think is hard, which I guess is practicing, but practice makes perfect even though when drawing you are always learning!

Okay, thats all for now! Seeya later bananas!

2 comments:

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!