Sunday, December 10, 2017

Surprise Art for Lostfairy and Sarahkey8

Hello there! Purple here. Welcome to yet another post! :D My exams are finally over and yet the school is still giving us a ton of homework and stuff but I squeezed in some time to draw some things and so I'll be showing you all the drawings I've done this week.

(P.s: I'm really tired right now. Just finished a super tiring school project and got back from shopping a few hours ago. Sorry if I make any mistakes in typing. >.<)

Lost and Sarah had their birthdays in November but as I was busy with exams then, I wasn't able to make any art for them. I felt really bad since Lost and Sarah are such great friends and I didn't even get to greet them a ''Happy Birthday'', let alone give them a gift. And so, to make it up for that, I decided to draw both of you as chibis! XD It's nothing big but I hope you two like it. ^.^
First, I drew Lostfairy as a chibi. I'm pretty happy with how this drawing turned out. I did use a reference because I really don't know how to draw actual chibis. XDD I had a lot of fun drawing this, though! 
Hope you like it, Lost!
I'm not very proud of how this turned out. I feel like the anatomy is just all over the place. But in all honesty, I did work very hard on this so I'll give it that. :P 
(Oh and sorry that I couldn't add the glasses in, Sarah! I'm not very good at drawing glasses. XD) 
---------------------------------------------
I definitely learned a lot from drawing these chibis. (That sounds weird, whaaaat) I'm gonna start practicing drawing glasses now. :P
-----------------------------------------
Anyways, that's it for this post. I'll see you all in my next post! Bye!

3 comments:

  1. OOOOOOOOOHHHHH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!

    PURPLE, I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!! ITS ADORABLE!!!!! AND AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!

    *wraps Purple in a bear hug* Thank you!!!!!!!

    And don’t ever worry about not saying happy bday to me on my birthday. I DIDN’T MIND AT ALL AND I GET THAT YOUR BUSY!!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I LOVE IT SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *hugs Purple rrrrreeeeeeeeaaaaaallllllllyyyyyyyy tight XD*
    And its totally fine!! :D I get that your busy! (And our timezones are completely different so XDD)
    TYSM AGAIN!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!